What TV are you watching??

Sounds interesting, which channel though, can’t find it on my guide.
maybe regional, hopefully will find it on iPlayer.

If you not seen before, and can find on iPlayer, it’s worth watching from series 1
.. but they all individual episodes

If you not seen before, and can find on iPlayer, it’s worth watching from series 1

Cheers, I’ll have a look. :thumbsup:

We managed to get through the first 20 minutes or so of episode 1 of Foundation last night. Having seen the very promising TV trailers, I've now concluded that I've never more looked forward to watching such a derivative load of tosh in my life - talk about a waste of 20 minutes! I'll not be watching it again.

Last edited:

Cheers, got it on iPlayer, only series 2 and 3 though.

Finished The North Water and now watching Billions and D-Day minute by minute

Watching:
Roswell NM S3
See S2
The Truth S2
Foundation
D-Day minute by minute
Billions S1

Finished The North Water and now watching Billions and D-Day minute by minute

Watching:
Roswell NM S3
See S2
The Truth S2
Foundation
D-Day minute by minute
Billions S1
I enjoyed North Water and Hull hasn’t changed a bit.

Anyone seen Squid Game?
Proper messed up!
I dipped into earlier but didn't last long as it had the distinct whiff of The Kings New Clothes. We are however enjoying a new series called La Brea about a sink hole opening up in LA and a buch of people fall into it and find themselves back in time - I won't say much more except it's good thus far but I reckon it might go the way of Lost (and ultimately waste a large lump of my life if I don't stop watching it at some point before that happens). We are also enjoying the return of a whole bunch of week day staples such as The Rookie, NCISs various and FBIs various to name a few.

PS. I should also have said that NCIS and FBI have both got new spin offs that have just started along with the regular shows - NCIS Hawaii and FBI International. Both are worth a watch but I’m not yet convinced about the potential longevity of either yet.

Last edited:
Dan Brown The Lost Symbol, four part series on Peacock (NBC) in the US, I like it but her in drawers thinks it's too much hokum!

@Stay Frosty. I'd missed that one completely - good spot, I'll DL it straight away. As far as I'm concerned, the books and movies have all been hokum to varying degrees but sometimes it's good to just take your brain out and enjoy the hokum, plot holes n' all.

Dexter. S3 just finished.
Now waiting for match of the day to see Liverpool annihilate Man-U(re). :-D

Back