What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Hi t6 180 sliding door was not opening with the key fob thought it was due to being frozen.
The door needed greasing on all moving parts seems to have got dry.
My passenger side slider did the same last week. It’s the side that gets used more too so I may need to do the same (clean and grease)

Refitted my Remifront blind A pillars after retrimming in Milano fabric and fitting extra speakers
F3C007E3-FEC8-4B76-96DA-7519A1772DE3.jpeg

Also fitted a BM2 battery monitor after reading @Dellmassive ’s posts, though it seems I could probably have done without as the readings are identical to the voltage readout on my heater/fridge/water control panel, but at least it confirms the accuracy and the history function will make any future troubleshooting easier.

Refitted my Remifront blind A pillars after retrimming in Milano fabric and fitting extra speakers
View attachment 56077

Also fitted a BM2 battery monitor after reading @Dellmassive ’s posts, though it seems I could probably have done without as the readings are identical to the voltage readout on my heater/fridge/water control panel, but at least it confirms the accuracy and the history function will make any future troubleshooting easier.
nice, have you got a picture of them when closed?

View attachment 56077

Is that a T6 or T5?

Ahh right! I’ve been looking for some for a while, but the T5 ones need modding to fit. Nice work.
Yes I’d had a set in my T5 and wanted to get some again, but they never brought any out for the T6 so I had to make my own. I’d love it if they had some for the side cab windows but that’s not going to happen and I can’t see a way of neatly modifying Sevel or Sprinter ones to fit a Transporter

What mud flaps did you fit?
Any close up pics of them please.:thumbsup:

I got them from eBay for £15.99, just unbranded universal ones, but they're big, which is what I wanted. Here are the only couple of photos I have that really show them. They are the same front and back and just attach to the wheel arch liner using the supplied trim clips. You could choose to have them much further out, in, up or down to suit your needs. I aligned the outside edge of the flaps with the outside edge of my wheels, plus about 5mm to try and stop as much crap as possible getting to the van.

I didn't want OEM, the front ones sit completely under the van so do nothing to stop anything getting up the sides of the van and I was not going to put holes in my bumper to mount the rear ones a few inches back, which I think is a bad idea anyway because it leaves the leading edge and underside of the rear bumper exposed.

IMG_3610.JPG

IMG_3608.JPG

Back