What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

The 2 types of KONI dampers are in reality very similar, In low vans we use the adjustable ones because we can stiffen the damping up to react even quicker , they are both super comfortable and both give tremendous results .

The 2 types of KONI dampers are in reality very similar, In low vans we use the adjustable ones because we can stiffen the damping up to react even quicker , they are both super comfortable and both give tremendous results .
Quick question if you don’t mind?
For T32 4Motion the Koni active would be better than B6 with standard springs for ride comfort right?
It will be built as a camper early next year and would like the best ride for distance travel.
One of the forum members near me has a new B6 set for sale but I think the ride would be more sport than comfort.
It’s all relative I guess.

Quick question if you don’t mind?
For T32 4Motion the Koni active would be better than B6 with standard springs for ride comfort right?
It will be built as a camper early next year and would like the best ride for distance travel.
One of the forum members near me has a new B6 set for sale but I think the ride would be more sport than comfort.
It’s all relative I guess.

Correct , the KONI ( either of them ) will be more comfortable because of the types of technology . Bilstein use hi pressure Gas to make their MONO TUBE shock work . very sport orientated but not the most comfortable .
KONI use a Low pressure or NO Gas technology Dual Tube . its a very comfortable shock even up to 40 MM drops
To keep the comfort , standard springs, and more importantly the Vehicles Rake angle to the road we can supply spacers to fit on the rear spring to lift the rear after the camper conversion .
The rake angle changes when a lot of weight is added in the rear , the result is often that the steering feels light and uncertain .

AC1C3D7D-5243-46F0-A158-9A46F06B72EB.jpeg
Picked up this morning after getting a ceramic coating done. Hopefully this will make it easier to clean!

Kenwood 9190 fitted recently by Absolut5.... Great professional fitting service...top guys down there... The unit itself has a nice user interface which is easy to use... It seamlessly switches between various sources.. crystal clear sound... sat nav rapid when searching... dab signal very good, no interference… but it was fitted with the kenwood gps and dab aerials rather than the oem ones... retains all the functions of the MFSW and displays sat-nav directions on cluster display as well... All in all it seems like a quality bit of kit...

IMAG2572.jpg IMAG2579.jpg IMAG2581.jpg

JA, Where did the DAB aerial go please? I'm in the same position as you were with no DAB reception a lot of the time. Having a fibreglass/plastic pop top, heated windscreen and [I think] reflective glass on the sides and back, my options for using anything but the crappy OEM mirror aerial seem to be limited (but I'm more than happy to be corrected on that!).

Merry Christmas to one and all.

JA, Where did the DAB aerial go please? I'm in the same position as you were with no DAB reception a lot of the time. Having a fibreglass/plastic pop top, heated windscreen and [I think] reflective glass on the sides and back, my options for using anything but the crappy OEM mirror aerial seem to be limited (but I'm more than happy to be corrected on that!).

Merry Christmas to one and all.
Thought about a shark fin?

I have mine at the bottom of the windscreen in the middle. Located at windscreen / upper dashboard location. Good reception from my Kenwood 8109 head unit.

Back