What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

How much did the h7's set you back if you don't mind sharing that is.
299.00 less ebay 10% offer and came with around 100 quids worth of Osram bulbs. Were immaculate until parcelforce played footie with them. My bad not checking as soon as they arrived, but glued the.bits back and not too visible. Just need coding now.

299.00 less ebay 10% offer and came with around 100 quids worth of Osram bulbs. Were immaculate until parcelforce played footie with them. My bad not checking as soon as they arrived, but glued the.bits back and not too visible. Just need coding now.
Do they make a massive difference? Or should I save my pennies for LED's.
Living in Scotland the dark hours far out number the daylight ones and my wife even said the other day.....do we have our proper lights on....:cry:

Do they make a massive difference? Or should I save my pennies for LED's.
Living in Scotland the dark hours far out number the daylight ones and my wife even said the other day.....do we have our proper lights on....:cry:
Not a patch on the full VW LED option, but a big improvement with the nightbreakers over the pitiful H4 and with the dip on with main coded even better. When I first got it I actually got out to see if the lights were even on.

View attachment 54172 Deleted the chrome on the badgeless grill, finished off fitting the H7s that got a little damage from parcelforce and then added the tri color.
Partly because I like the look of it and partly because I have just forked out for the headlights that the penny pinching bean counters at Volkswagen should have fitted, so instead of driving round with their advertising slogan on the front I have staged my own little mini protest

View attachment 54173
Can't decide if I like the badgless grill or not could you get some more pictures from further away? Sorry to be a pain but I'm tempted and never seen one in person :geek:

Played with vcds and reduced the high beam assist activation speed down to 10 mph, much better with the dark nights

Fitted winter wheels/tyres. The rear alloys needed some persuasion to come off - don't have that problem when I take the winter steels off.

Pete

Monday I took my van to JCT in Sheffield for its second service. No problems and also no issue when I asked them not to perform the software update, in fact they said quite a few had asked not to have it. Rather amusingly, while I was sat in the waiting room my phone connected to the wireless CarPlay and apparently carried on playing the podcast I was listening to :rofl:
1D9F2A81-D53D-4C3F-8782-3620809D908D.jpeg

Back