What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

And, what was the result and how does it feel to drive now? I’m really interested to get mine done soon!

I only had a little drive last night but it felt quite different, when I put my foot down. I will have a proper test at the weekend.

The dyno print out show quite a big change in performance -

Before map 153 BHP 253 lbft

original%20map.jpg

After map 193 BHP and 308lb.ft

Pendle%20Remap.jpg

The difference in the torque curve is quite interesting.

The van and I went to see Oli and the team @BognorMotors and got the van looking and riding much, much better! B14s fitted, new wheels fitted. It was great to be able to test drive similar set ups before committing to the purchase. Full review of Bognor and the B14s to follow in the relevant thread. Definitely worth the 5 and a half hour round trip!!! The van is filthy in the pics, the weather on the way over was not good.

IMG_3445.jpg IMG_3447.jpg IMG_3448.jpg IMG_3450.jpg

Let me know how you get one, I’m thinking of getting mine done

I had a Pendle remap on my euro 5 140 engine and it made a real difference. I would expect similar results on the euro 6 150 engine. Better delivery of the power and torque, it pulls really well.

The van and I went to see Oli and the team @BognorMotors and got the van looking and riding much, much better! B14s fitted, new wheels fitted. It was great to be able to test drive similar set ups before committing to the purchase. Full review of Bognor and the B14s to follow in the relevant thread. Definitely worth the 5 and a half hour round trip!!! The van is filthy in the pics, the weather on the way over was not good.

View attachment 54504 View attachment 54505 View attachment 54506 View attachment 54507
Just seen these pics on the Bognor Facebook page
Lovely

Oh my word.... our van is in bits but a good kind of bits... next week, it's putting everything in place and a couple of remaining bits to finish off. Might even be collecting it next Friday (if all goes to plan). I am so excited. In fact excited is an understatement.
:mexican wave:

P1070430.JPG P1070431.JPG P1070432.JPG

Back