What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Andy how did you find fitting them? I have some on shelf, I looked at fitting them but didn’t seem to fit right. Maybe I need to put more time into it. Hmmm.
Very Easy didnt even have to tske the wheels off rears where bit tricky to drill but fronts just lock your wheels to make space

Booked her in with @slidepods for soundproofing, insulation and carpeting. Very impressed with their workshop and attention to detail. Best bit is that work commences Monday, ready for a trip to Pembrokeshire the following week.

No match for so much of what appears on this thread but I fitted the side bars last night, still got to get the wiring through under the passenger side, which is a challenge given the fuel and additive tanks are in the way!!

3DC8287C-ECDC-431D-B519-8DDD82EB4F92.jpeg

48A781EA-31CE-4737-86C7-3EA6CDC689A0.jpeg

The two things missing in my life. Firstly for the last year of ownership, a glove box. Thanks to the supply of said item from Van X, now sorted.

Secondly, rear speakers were stripped out a few weeks ago during some camper conversion work. Had the joy of driving a jig saw and installing these bad boys to rectify the tempory deficiency of my sound system. So today was a good day and my life is a little more complete. And.........the sun was shining. Although, I've seen that once before in Scotland.

20180928_154445.jpg

Fitted some h7 diamond vision bulbs and led DRLs . Bit of a pain to get into if am honest, air box out was the best option but battery side was a bit easyer and when taking the h7s out there didn't seem to be eny clip holding the bulbs in which I'm sure there is ment to be ,they just clipped in , DRLs were a bit more of a pain to get into place as you can't see ,just close your eyes and gently try get it in the never ending hole . The DRLs unfortunately sometimes throw a light on dash but are ment to be error free but not end of world as they do work . Side lights next . No night pics yet lolIMG_20180930_121102.jpg IMG_20180930_121926.jpg IMG_20180930_133512.jpg

Badgeless grille finally fitted tonight.
Really pleased with it, though possibly not worth the blood, sweat and tears, thinking it would be a ten minute job with a few screws not the whole bumper removal! :rofl:

Back