What Have You Bought Today?

After much research on windbreaks - the things that becoming a campervan owner do to you :) - this morning I bought a couple of Jormax Vision windbreaks on eBay and a Jormax gate. Should do us just fine when travelling without the driveway awning. Bit of privacy, shelter and dog control for shorter trips.

Reactions: CAB
After much research on windbreaks - the things that becoming a campervan owner do to you :) - this morning I bought a couple of Jormax Vision windbreaks on eBay and a Jormax gate. Should do us just fine when travelling without the driveway awning. Bit of privacy, shelter and dog control for shorter trips.
Not something else I need to look into...

Sorry mate! This item here:
Bugger! The T6.1 version of these has gone straight onto my "want" list. :rolleyes:

Ordered the Ablemail ABB-07 bluetooth monitor to go with our Ablemail battery charger. Very impressed with Ablemail tech support - raised a question with them this Sunday morning by email and got a response in 15 mins.

Pete

Sorry mate! This item here:
Cheers mate, you've just made me spend even more of my hard earned on that bleeding van!

Been up to Bacup today and had the Van King sliding tray fitted, coming back down the motorways there was no rattles or squeaks at all. Just got to put the bed boards and mattress back then all finished.
Murray has done a great job as he's very particular of the finished product.He also supplied plenty of coffee.
John.20230321_122735.jpg20230321_144105.jpg20230321_144121.jpg820230321_144129.jpg

Back