What Have You Bought Today?

Only some of it was bought today but this week has had a definite electrickery slant to it. As reported elsewhere on here, I had a Noco GBX75 delivered by Mr Bezos on Sunday. In addition, I took a drive to the midlands earlier today to meet up with @mike at a services on the M42 and collect the Jackery Explorer 1000 that we did a real on last week - it was a pleasure to meet another T6Fer, particularly one that I had a bit in common with and who's a nice chap to boot - he was even thoughtful enough to give the thing a good charge before setting out to meet me. When I got back home, the postie had been and delivered a fast USB-C charger for the Noco as well. The big question is will the bloody spending ever stop?
You mean you met @Mick . Lol.

Only some of it was bought today but this week has had a definite electrickery slant to it. As reported elsewhere on here, I had a Noco GBX75 delivered by Mr Bezos on Sunday. In addition, I took a drive to the midlands earlier today to meet up with @mike at a services on the M42 and collect the Jackery Explorer 1000 that we did a real on last week - it was a pleasure to meet another T6Fer, particularly one that I had a bit in common with and who's a nice chap to boot - he was even thoughtful enough to give the thing a good charge before setting out to meet me. When I got back home, the postie had been and delivered a fast USB-C charger for the Noco as well. The big question is will the bloody spending ever stop?
Good to meet you mate. Talk your wife into coming on the various camps we do. Plenty of walking involved. Not so much the festivals though.

@Dellmassive. Well spotted - it's probably a good job there's not two of 'em!
@Mick. She's still not keen but I'll try again. Don't forget to ping me the details of Jana (?) in Slovenia.

The drought is (temporarily?) over….

Bought these:

Going to use as a throw for the Kombi bench.

These are for in the ‘boot’ area in the back

The Kombi bench 'throw' is a no-go. Because it is designed as a picnic blanket and has a shiny backing to stop moisture (which is pretty good if you want to use as a blanket) every time you sit on it it slides about all over the place :confused:

Being removed as a 'throw' and I seem to have wasted £30 :whistle:

Back