What Have You Bought Today?

-- EF River MINI --
View attachment 193173

next day delivery . . . thanks @amdowney

+++

1679674182225.png

1679674196256.png

+++

This looks like what I'm looking for - would be keen to hear how easy/quick it is to put up
If you’re value orientated (tight) like me then these Decathlon are similar but obviously lacking in some of the better design features.

We’ve had these a couple of years and they go up in a matter of maybe 30 seconds. A bit longer to fold away though-like wrestling an eel. Can fit both in a small rucksack along with other stuff for the beach etc.
They hold my weight (16st) no probs.

Edit-just found these on Decathlon site.

A new toy to play with, not expecting it to be as good as a 'Karcher', but like the fact that its cordless and can be run from a bucket of water.

First attempt it; it did a decent job, managed on the single battery, but may be wise to have a spare as a back up.

5933.jpg

A new toy to play with, not expecting it to be as good as a 'Karcher', but like the fact that its cordless and can be run from a bucket of water.

First attempt it; it did a decent job, managed on the single battery, but may be wise to have a spare as a back up.

View attachment 193495
I have one of these in my van too, I also have the worx hoover, the battery works on both. A spare battery would be a bonus.

Bought some Turtle wax Cherry snow foam to bestow some love on the van as I’m running low on my current supply.
Thought it worth a punt at £13 for 5 litres from Amazon. Due to be delivered any time soon.

Been up to Bacup today and had the Van King sliding tray fitted, coming back down the motorways there was no rattles or squeaks at all. Just got to put the bed boards and mattress back then all finished.
Murray has done a great job as he's very particular of the finished product.He also supplied plenty of coffee.
John.View attachment 193008View attachment 193009View attachment 1930108View attachment 193011
Have you been happy with the sliding tray since you got it? What's your verdict?

Have you been happy with the sliding tray since you got it? What's your verdict?
It’s brilliant no rattles or squeaks used it this week end to bring stuff back from our static caravan, I’ve checked our Alpicool fridge and our portable toilet fits ok underneath and it’s perfect. We will load it properly for the Bala meet.

John.

Back