What Have You Bought Today?

Some of these:

View attachment 191411

From here:

So I can be part of Team:

@VioletVW - this is all your fault!! :cool:

@Dav-Tec - after you've sorted @Texxaco 's Floyd this Saturday - (who is the guinea pig for the installation of these lights) you may have to make time for my Bus to have the same install!!
Were you so excited you bought two kits?

Some of these:

View attachment 191411

From here:

So I can be part of Team:

@VioletVW - this is all your fault!! :cool:

@Dav-Tec - after you've sorted @Texxaco 's Floyd this Saturday - (who is the guinea pig for the installation of these lights) you may have to make time for my Bus to have the same install!!
Oòooooh. These look good. I will be watching.

Bought some Poor Boys wheel sealer for the newly refurbed alloys.

Done one wheel and really impressed with how easily it goes on and polishes off. Great shine on first coat too.

Nothing.
Not even been rinsing my Prime deliveries for non-van related stuff recently either.

Must be a drought :whistle::rolleyes:

The drought is (temporarily?) over….

Bought these:

Going to use as a throw for the Kombi bench.

These are for in the ‘boot’ area in the back

Oooh lets have more details about your plans for the Kombi table please.
The plan is to replace the panel on the drivers side (single slider), with a recess for the table top, and deeper again in the area to recess the leg. May also house a small safe in this region.

I am sure this is the right section to promote what I have done and a massive thank you to a company called van Kraft
I have installed a 10degree bracket allowing my front bench seat to fold Gordon swapped this to the 5 FOC
In fitting I wish I had gone for the 5 degree instead
However I did manage to install a 5 mm mdf back board into the rear of the seats no problem and it give a great step to the pop top also a storage and table when folded
I must however really say a massive thank you to Gordon from Vankraft in helping with my dilemma
He also managed to find me a black plastic ring that was missing from the side bracket
So I can highly recommend this business
Thanks Gordon 5 starts 10/10 CB20360B-2EEE-44FE-85F0-B04178BDD894.jpegD72261BA-D64C-4AC1-9A91-9EB6A28BFB80.jpeg6BF28F75-943E-488C-B06D-4C71BB5F3AE8.jpeg638CEE78-5F45-4E72-BC01-875A9A445DB3.jpeg

Only some of it was bought today but this week has had a definite electrickery slant to it. As reported elsewhere on here, I had a Noco GBX75 delivered by Mr Bezos on Sunday. In addition, I took a drive to the midlands earlier today to meet up with @mike at a services on the M42 and collect the Jackery Explorer 1000 that we did a real on last week - it was a pleasure to meet another T6Fer, particularly one that I had a bit in common with and who's a nice chap to boot - he was even thoughtful enough to give the thing a good charge before setting out to meet me. When I got back home, the postie had been and delivered a fast USB-C charger for the Noco as well. The big question is will the bloody spending ever stop?

Back