What Have You Bought Today?

Bought some new sidesteps as our side bars are badly corroded beyond repair I think,hopefully the steps should help mrs ploots get in the van easier and me get in the cab easier
View attachment 166928
Looking forward to seeing photo's of them fitted and hearing how much easier or otherwise they make getting into the van. We currently carry a portable step to help folks get into our van.

New member...upgrading from a T4 in a few weeks so needed new gear:

New VW outside rug from outdoor matting company (can't really use the T4 one )

Tarp clips to hold above rug down without hammering pegs directly into it

3x battery operated fairly lights

Maypole internal thermal blinds (we will sell the just kampers external ones along with the T4)

Smudge bug repellant

Small steps

I'm sure there will be more soon

My all in plan. Still at 25% off so £26 odd a month.

I have to say, I was quite pleased with the service from Manchester Van Centre. Took it in on Thursday and they tried to sort out the plan on Saturday when my van was 3. Contacted me back on Saturday to say there was a problem with VW in that the system said my van wasn't recognised as a commercial vehicle. She took screen shots of the error and e mailed them to ensure that it was done in the discount period. Phoned me today to say that it had gone through today after speaking with them . All in all a good service from them.

Last edited:
Bought this of amazon #1 best seller lots of good reviews and a fair few not so good !
I have tried it set in different places not just in the van and cant get a signal at all .Would say it was a total waste of money as its a non returnable item!!
However did the chat thing on line and said it didnt seem to work and Amazon refunded me before I even asked for a refund.
So if anyone has one and has any tips as to why I cant get it to work when others can please share as I dont have to return the item and if I can get it to work
then I am on a winner !!:slow rofl:
View attachment 166687
Mine doesn't work either :(

Back