What Have You Bought Today?

Brand new set of Claytons with Hankook tyres on for the winter at a stupidly ridicuolusly low cost...which will last me a lifetime and give me back that comfy ride ... as having those fancy dandy spinny wheels, (thats what the old lady next doors calls them, bless her......lol...) is all well and good but the ride suffers... plus.... I just couldn't leave those claytons there.... it would of been a sin .... why they get such a bad press on the forums is beyond me...yes not to every ones taste... but thats why we all have different ...right...

Some fancy VHT paint to do the front/rear calipers on the van with... prior to putting the new claytons on....
its only taken me 5 days to decide what colour to go for.. decisions decisions....
Who said VW ownership is easy?????

i hope they know what they're doing. if i bottomed out before install, it would just rip the second part of the exhaust. it's mostly to deflect and not have the sharp edge of the exhaust catch on whatever is below. i don't want to use my van as proper off roading, just try to give a bit of extra protection if luck is not there

Last edited:
Back