What’s the best air suspension kit I can get?

The van was dropped off this morning. Should be back on Thursday.

Slight change to the original post but I will update later.

The van was dropped off this morning. Should be back on Thursday.

Slight change to the original post but I will update later.
Looking forward to update progress.
All the bits for mine have arrived at JPL, should be going in in the next couple of weeks :)

I’ve changed from SoLow’s.. also my wheels are stopping me getting right down. I’ve had a few pictures sent through it’s looking good.

I’m waiting on a so low delivery this week so keen to know your install, how much cutting been done, I’ve gone for 20x9 all round and et35

The banded RRs.. not so much stopping it go low Just not as low as I requested when aired out. To be honest I was in two minds with them.

I’m waiting on a so low delivery this week so keen to know your install, how much cutting been done, I’ve gone for 20x9 all round and et35
I didn’t go for the SoLow’s in the end. They kept getting the install pushed back.

Sorry didn’t see the last bit of your message! No cutting has been done. Only arch lining mods on the front. Tyre choice is going to be your big one on 20s and et35 I reckon. I had 18s on a et35 with load rated tyres and it was no good. Let me know how that goes.

I went in for SoLow’s and came out with abp In the end. I’d been talking to loads of people about both sets and decided to pull the trigger on the abp as it’s more widely tried and tested. “Apparently” the abp goes lower on the back just what I’ve been told. Also the bag plate is bigger in the SoLow’s again just what I’ve heard 3rd hand.

The 3P management system is very nice. Love the control pad! Which I had put in the cubby hole on the comfort dash at the top. As I have a phone magnet which holds my phone in the air vent so I just use the Bluetooth app through the phone. I’ve got one of those magnets now on the back of the controller so I can have that there as well.

as for ride it is better than my SoLow coil overs in my opinion. Just feels more comfy and soaks up the lumps and bumps better at the same height and lower than the SoLow’s.

The installer set all the heights for me but you can set your own. I’ve re set on the keypad “camping gear” height.. when I loaded it up didn’t realise it had pushed the back down and scraped the spare wheel down my drive! Levelled her up and set that as that height fully loaded. So far so good.

finally got that slammed look parked with Practical driving and comfort. Not everyone’s cup of tea but I’m really pleased.

Right I’m still kicking around how to get something that meets my requirements to go lower than VB and higher than ABP so how about - ABP with 30mm lift kit? Viable or GTFO?

I just got mine back from Plush, I’ve Found Luke & Scot knowledge and helpful.
I’m not aiming low but it will sit the mud flaps on the ground. Can’t drive like that though as tyres catching everywhere.
Drives great, so far i’m v happy.

1AA3C3C7-B504-4E2C-96C1-599F7F65D46E.jpeg

Back