Garage in Wiltshire to work on van with air ride

Hi All,

I’ve got a T6 fitted with Air Ride (originally done by Plush). Van has just been diagnosed with a bent drop link (which I have got a replacement of - as that’s what I thought it was) and a “shock that has gone through the top mount”.

The garage it’s at won’t do the work on it, as it is running Air Ride. I’m located in Wiltshire and don’t know the area - so am looking for suggestions of folk who might be prepared to sort my van for me.

Any suggestions please?!

Where in Wiltshire are you? Also is yours a T32 as it is much easier to fix if so. Tom Bullingham at Centurion Motor Services is in Cirencester who has a very good reputation regarding air suspension or Chris at @The Van Cave is near Taunton if you are a little further south.

Where in Wiltshire are you? Also is yours a T32 as it is much easier to fix if so. Tom Bullingham at Centurion Motor Services is in Cirencester who has a very good reputation regarding air suspension or Chris at @The Van Cave is near Taunton if you are a little further south.

Hi Pewt - thanks for the reply. I’m between Chippenham & Swindon, so Cirencester is easy. Thanks for that recommendation.
Mine’s a T28, so not sure how much harder that makes it to sort out!

Back