What’s the best air suspension kit I can get?

Right I’m still kicking around how to get something that meets my requirements to go lower than VB and higher than ABP so how about - ABP with 30mm lift kit? Viable or GTFO?
Plush now do a “lift” version...

I just got mine back from Plush, I’ve Found Luke & Scot knowledge and helpful.
I’m not aiming low but it will sit the mud flaps on the ground. Can’t drive like that though as tyres catching everywhere.
Drives great, so far i’m v happy.

View attachment 125692
Do you mind listing your set up please so old/new members can see the differences :)

Do you mind listing your set up please so old/new members can see the differences :)
Hi
It’s a 4Motion T32.
I swapped from OE suspension to ABP struts with Bilstein dampers controlled by a the airlift performance 3H controller, so it has height sensors all round & controls to height not pressure.
It has twin compressors and twin smaller diameter tanks and it is all mounted neatly under the van.
It has sound deadening round the compressors & is reasonably quiet, well apart from the exhaust “pwoosh” noise when dropping... I’m Investigating a a slow down valve and silencer for that.
I’d say it goes way too low; mud flaps on the deck and all wheels catching in the arches... and I am wondering if I should have had their lift version.
Anyhow I’ve reprogrammed the “all down” button to be as low as it goes without catching, I won’t be driving at this height except to crawl under a very low barrier into a pan flat car park.
I think the ride is great so much less harsh than it was.
I’ll post some pics at the different height I have set.
As for the wheel/tyres; they are 255/50R18 on 8” rims with ET43 so they sit out quite close to the arches.
I’ll just go get some pics...

Hi
It’s a 4Motion T32.
I swapped from OE suspension to ABP struts with Bilstein dampers controlled by a the airlift performance 3H controller, so it has height sensors all round & controls to height not pressure.
It has twin compressors and twin smaller diameter tanks and it is all mounted neatly under the van.
It has sound deadening round the compressors & is reasonably quiet, well apart from the exhaust “pwoosh” noise when dropping... I’m Investigating a a slow down valve and silencer for that.
I’d say it goes way too low; mud flaps on the deck and all wheels catching in the arches... and I am wondering if I should have had their lift version.
Anyhow I’ve reprogrammed the “all down” button to be as low as it goes without catching, I won’t be driving at this height except to crawl under a very low barrier into a pan flat car park.
As for the wheel/tyres; they are 255/50R18 on 8” rims with ET43 so they sit out quite close to the arches.
Great! That should help everyone.

fantastic wheel and tyre information. Like I always say it’s all about offset and tyres

My “high” setting...B934CF68-C227-47F7-AFDE-B13777A2D4DD.jpeg

My new normal...
2D0F562D-2AFB-4B93-8515-8B83533430D2.jpeg

Low (for motorways)...
5836D7AD-74E7-477D-A259-3FCAABB20543.jpeg

As low as it goes without catching, I can just slide the airlift manual between the tyres & the (unmodified) arch liners...
BC5F6E61-3696-40C0-AD99-D3BFFCE78B36.jpeg

Don’t forget to have 4 wheel alignment done if you haven’t already.
Gonna get a few hundred miles on it at the new normal height then book in, prob next week.
Can anyone recommend a good place in the Chesterfield/Sheffield area?

Evening Team. Does anyone else have problems with the Accu Air App not work on Samsung devices? None of my Samsung devices connect but my wifes iPhone connects fine. The Bluetooth just says an app is needed for this to work. Cheers

Help with air ride on t32 T6 for a daily reliability and practical help and information needed on wether its a route to go down from coil overs pros and cons any input greatly appreciated thanks

I've been running air for about a month and cant fault it at all. Its so much comfier than standard and the same comfort no matter what height your driving at.
I used Plush to supply and fit (ABP) with accuair self levelling management and also 20 inch wheels.
Expensive yes but if I was to do it again I think I would.

KFIC1246.JPG

Had mine for 18 months now, I would not be without it. Recently replaced the manifold as one of the pressure sensors was on its way out. Easy to fit yourself though. To get the most out of the usage I.e. aired out, you need to ensure you have the correct width/offset wheels. Mine is ABP 3H with Bilsteins .

41785B44-08FC-4084-A264-8DE998EA1970.jpeg

Last edited:
Had mine for 18 months now, I would not be without it. Recently replaced the manifold as one of the pressure sensors was in its way out. Easy to fit yourself so though. To get the most out of the usage I.e. aired out, you need to ensure you have the correct width/offset wheels. Mine is ABP 3H with Bilsteins .

View attachment 155980
Best purchase ever I had it on my blackberry t6 now going on my new one.. this looks great

Hi
It’s a 4Motion T32.
Where did you mount the tank?? Any pics of location?!?

Back