Coilover Conversion to Air

Ordinary

New to the forum, thought I'd join as I often ended up on here when looking for answers for things, so hi.

I fitted B14 komforts with the standard height springs a few years ago, running at 70mm and would like to go a bit lower, happy with the ride quality but wondering if its possible to get bag kits to replace the springs? Probably not the ideal set up but you see people doing it with other vehicles and don't know if anyone has done it on a transporter.

Perhaps I'd just better off selling the b14s and buying something else, don't need super low or a huge range just looking into the possibility of a more cost effective way of switching to air.

I see you're in the South East, usually we'd say come to us buy Chris at @The Van Cave is your corner of the country given him a shout he's excellent and a really nice guy

Have a chat with @Dav-Tec who is in this forum. He is an approved SoLow Air suspension installer. Done a few vans on here already including mine.

Have a chat with @Dav-Tec who is in this forum. He is an approved SoLow Air suspension installer. Done a few vans on here already including mine.
Just clearing up something that is often miss quoted and something that I’ve miss quoted myself in the past.

There is no approval for SoLow Air. SoLow approval only covers their coil over kits and other static suspension setups.

There is no approval for SoLow air.

Just clearing up something that is often miss quoted and something that I’ve miss quoted myself in the past.

There is no approval for SoLow Air. SoLow approval only covers their coil over kits and other static suspension setups.

Yeah I've done the same in the past. @Texxaco he's right bud approval for SoLow is static stuff only to date their is no approval for Air.

Regardless we still do a great install as does Chris @The Van Cave.

This chap isn't a million miles from him and certainly closer than me and Chris will see him right

I stand corrected. This I was not aware of either. Apologies Chris @The Van Cave

I see you're in the South East, usually we'd say come to us buy Chris at @The Van Cave is your corner of the country given him a shout he's excellent and a really nice guy
He’s South West- we are south east, and in the same county :cool:
Based in Sussex but will look them up, thanks.
We are in Bognor Regis, so probably not far from you. We are an approved installer for all the best Coilover kits available - KW, St, Bilstein and Solow. We also fit Solow air suspension - we have demo vehicles for both. And offer full Hunter alignment.
You can't be that far from @BognorMotors ? They seem to cater for most of the vans in the South East. I’ve used them for a couple of suspension swaps in the past and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Thanks for the recommend

Last edited:
Back