What’s the best air suspension kit I can get?

Where did you mount the tank?? Any pics of location?!?
It’s two small cylinders, so volume not great but is between the floor & the under-trays
Near side, just rear of the fuel tank…03F04A91-0829-4DB9-89FC-34C16DE8952F.jpeg9DD11AD3-F10E-4BF5-B8FD-AF4DA023EB12.jpeg

Sorry I forgot to get back to this...
I don't actually know this system was supplied & installed by Plush.
Looking at the cylinders; they are about 10cm diameter and 50cm long so that would be about 4 litres each....
Now I I seem to recall them saying the system had 2 gallons of storage, which would be 9l so its somewhere around there.

Had mine for 18 months now, I would not be without it. Recently replaced the manifold as one of the pressure sensors was on its way out. Easy to fit yourself though. To get the most out of the usage I.e. aired out, you need to ensure you have the correct width/offset wheels. Mine is ABP 3H with Bilsteins .

View attachment 155980
**UPDATE**

I replaced all for corners with SoLow, the bags are smaller, the struts are shorter (Better lows) and the warranty if fitted by an authorised installed is 24 months warranty whereas other providers only provide 12 months warranty.
Old setup above, new setup on SoLow below

IMG_8563.png

Simple answer. SoLow 100% we've done a few now

Had mine for 18 months now, I would not be without it. Recently replaced the manifold as one of the pressure sensors was on its way out. Easy to fit yourself though. To get the most out of the usage I.e. aired out, you need to ensure you have the correct width/offset wheels. Mine is ABP 3H with Bilsteins .

View attachment 155980
What tyre size are you running ? And do you have any pictures of the currting to the arch liner ?

Abt airride kit from plush Iv had it on 3 vans carrying most probably 450kg in weight in the back Iv had no problems.

I run

235 35 20 Michelin 4s
245 35 20 rears

SoLow all the way! Fitted a full Height based SoLow kit this week Inc management. Their compressors are ultra quiet. Infact they're the quietest we've heard! The ride is very smooth. Customer finished this one off with full bonnet and scuttle 2 stage sound deadening package and all interior trim replaced or sprayed black (we have a method to make the sprayed parts look OEM and last).

Get in touch for prices as they vary depending on spec

20240112_165502.jpg

20240112_165514.jpg

20240112_171418.jpg

Last edited:
SoLow all the way! Fitted a full 3H SoLow kit this week Inc management. Their compressors are ultra quiet. Infact they're the quietest we've heard! The ride is very smooth. Customer finished this one off with full bonnet and scuttle 2 stage sound deadening package and all interior trim replaced or sprayed black (we have a method to make the sprayed parts look OEM and last).

Get in touch for prices as they vary depending on spec

View attachment 225207

View attachment 225208

View attachment 225209
Again SoLow delivering in their promise. SICK van.

Give us a ring bud we can sort you out no drama

Both look amazing!

Any bodywork mods to get the this low?
As Chris @The Van Cave says nothing hefty and nothing of structural concern. Cut, file, underseal, done.

Picture below for reference left hand cut is about 40mm across. There's only 2 bits been cut the far left and 2nd from right the other 2 are how it leaves the factory.

20240108_125646.jpg

To answer the question this thread was started with isn't as simple as recommending one particular kit over any others that are available. As always there are different kits that will suit different peoples requirements, so the best for one application may not be the best for another.

We are now pretty experienced air suspension installers and offer a wide range of options to ensure all customer needs are catered for. We offer bags and struts from Solow, Airlift and now also ABP. We offer management from both Airlift and SoLow.

I have my favourites of each for different applications, but to pick one out above the others as "The best" isn't really possible, because as I've said, there are some kits better suited to some applications than others.

I prefer to listen to the customers requirements, understand how they will use their van and recommend the right kit for their individual needs, to make sure they don't end up spending several thousands of pounds on a kit that might not be the best one for them.

Back