Wash & Wax Time . . . . . . But Which One And How?

Question for regular Autoglym Magma users. I used this on my van for the second time after buying it in the summer. After a spray of all the lower panels the 'liquid' ran out but I notice there is a heavy sediment in the bottom.

What should I add to try to dilute the product? It's water soluble and I guess I should have reread the instructions which likely suggest shaking the bottle before application.

All suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Question for regular Autoglym Magma users. I used this on my van for the second time after buying it in the summer. After a spray of all the lower panels the 'liquid' ran out but I notice there is a heavy sediment in the bottom.

What should I add to try to dilute the product? It's water soluble and I guess I should have reread the instructions which likely suggest shaking the bottle before application.

I'd suggest that you don't dilute it, I expect AG have worked out the right concentration of active ingredients.

Just wondering if anybody has any recent dealings with Status Car Care Ltd?
They seem very cheap for certain items but are showing as Dissolved on Companies House.

Just wondering if anybody has any recent dealings with Status Car Care Ltd?
They seem very cheap for certain items but are showing as Dissolved on Companies House.

Just to advise that I purchased from Status Car Car and they delivered without issue.
Seems like very low prices in comparison with other suppliers.

Don't know if you found anything but I use solution finish to get it back to a factory look, it's a semi permanent product

New Truck wash for the van . . . .

Costco special - but for some reason i have the French version?

hmmm - that apple mint scent is just Lush. . . :mexican wave:

1673114740365.png

+++

+++++

1673114788816.png

++++++++++++++++

havent got a Costco account?

get it here:

++++

++++++

1673114912530.png

+++++

Simoniz Car Shampoo & Carnauba Wax 5L

Product Description:

Simoniz has been driving for over 100 years. Simoniz use all of their experience and knowledge to give your car long lasting protection and a brilliant shine. Did you know Simoniz has been celebrated as a verb in the English dictionary? Si-mon-ize - verb (used with object), to shine or polish to a high sheen: to simonize a vehicle.

This product was developed and tested in Simoniz’ laboratory and on the road to ensure optimum performance.

Simoniz Shampoo & Carnauba Wax is a super strength quality dual action wash and wax shampoo that removes harmful, stubborn dirt and grime to leave a streak-free shine and provide lasting protection. Added Carnauba wax provides guaranteed protection and shine. Combining the shampoo and wax eliminates the need for polishing, saving time and money.

With its intensive cleaning and streak-free formula, Simoniz Car Shampoo & Carnauba Wax will give your car the ultimate clean and shine.

Features:

• Intensive cleaning, streak-free formula
• Apple-mint fragrance
• Over 300 washes (when using 15ml with water)
• Ultimate clean and shine

Package Dimensions:

• 5 litres
• 5.2kg

Package Contents:

1 x Simoniz Car Shampoo & Carnauba Wax 5L

Has anyone found a way to clean Matt black side bars without leaving dry mark stains? Was Thinking of trying WD40 but bottled it last minute

been using autosmart the last 4 years on numerous vehicles can't fault

autosmart G101 for debugging and cleaning wheels still use autoglym tar remover
autosmart duet duo wash and wax
autosmart cobalt spray polish spray on while wet and dry vechile and buff with a micro cloot

20230325_145946.jpg

20230325_150007.jpg

20230325_152826.jpg

Hi All.

I'm currently lugging around almost 5kg of excess weight on my van in the guise of dead flies splattered across the entirety of the front end. Just wondering what you guys recommend for the removal of said unsightly mess?

TIA

Back