:thumbsup:

Yes, my current GP's are chrome. Its a finish I hadn't even considered before having those, but I love it.

You think the chrome will work on non banded?

It would be a place local to me doing it, they mentioned chrome when I enquired earlier in the week. They said it requires a clear top coat though to prevent it dulling over time, I assume this is common practice? A quick Google suggests so....
Paint or powder?
Im not sure about the clear top coat as Jamie did mine. However I did ceramic coat them before using them.

I dont see any reason it wouldn't work non banded.

Paint or powder?
Im not sure about the clear top coat as Jamie did mine. However I did ceramic coat them before using them.

I dont see any reason it wouldn't work non banded.

Powder coat, something to do with the metal content in chrome powder.

I’d keep your spare wheel as it is.... like a space saver spare. The difference in the total diameter between the two wheels is less than 5mm for how often you would run your spare :thumbsup:
Plus 5mm is less difference than a worn tyre to a new one.

I’d keep your spare wheel as it is.... like a space saver spare. The difference in the total diameter between the two wheels is less than 5mm for how often you would run your spare :thumbsup:
Thanks mate!!

Hi @Skyliner33 what size did you get your wheels banded to? And how much have you lowered if you don't mind me asking? Thinking of going down the banded Amarok route but not sure what size to go for and yours look spot on!
Mine were standard Duchy size. 8.5 and 9J.
Lowered about 80mm I think.

Back