They are my fav steels, that looks epic. I also think if you ever got bored you could go black or even blackberry and it would look ace.

Got these VW OEM 18" Steel wheels fitted early today:

View attachment 15273
I didn't know 18" VW steel wheel existed, ?!?!?!
are they a new product from VW?,
do they fit them standard to any of the VW commercial vehicles?
Any idea on load ratings; are they T32 suitable?

Very Interesting:)

Last edited:
I have also heard that they are Amarok rims - original equipment for overseas markets and also used as a spare. These particular wheels appear to have been manufactured in India.

I got them from Tamar - seemingly all correctly load rated for the Transporter

I went with (new) black centre trims @ £22 for 4 on eBay as opposed to the chrome VW badged centre trims (three posts above) at £18.70 each!

Pretty pleased with the OEM/factory look for winter and the ride is not as harsh as the 20s they have replaced.

18-inch VW OEM Steel Wheels_#2.jpg

Meant to mention they appear to be entirely genuine VW wheels judging by the various markings on them.

Fresh, off-the-shelf. Definitely not banded.

Fitted with Uniroyal Rainsport 3 255/45R18 103XL

I have also heard that they are Amarok rims - original equipment for overseas markets and also used as a spare. These particular wheels appear to have been manufactured in India.

I got them from Tamar - seemingly all correctly load rated for the Transporter

I went with (new) black centre trims @ £22 for 4 on eBay as opposed to the chrome VW badged centre trims (three posts above) at £18.70 each!

Pretty pleased with the OEM/factory look for winter and the ride is not as harsh as the 20s they have replaced.

View attachment 15288[/QUOTUnknown.jpg

Don't even know if they are OEM; or available cheeper else where; just nice to have a choice:)

It amazes me what actually looks really good on these vans! They are so versatile when it comes to styling. I agree they would look nice in gloss Black on my van, and me thinks they might be a better choice for winter wheels than the Devonports I have sat in the garage. (might just pop them up for sale to free up some room) *Edit* They are now in the Sale room
I'd be interested also to know how low you have gone, because that doesn't look the standard 30 or 40mm most of us have.

Last edited:
Back