The Annual T6F Pilgrimage to Bala Lake

Don't leave it too long before deciding/booking, especially if you want EHU, as the site is usually full over the late May (and August) Bank Holidays with the EHU pitches going first.
We rarely use EHU - forgot our cable over the Summer and didn't need it.
I'll keep working on it - if we're too late booking we can always stay nearby and swing by.
We're not very good at booking way ahead (except the Brittany Ferry!).

We rarely use EHU - forgot our cable over the Summer and didn't need it.
I'll keep working on it - if we're too late booking we can always stay nearby and swing by.
We're not very good at booking way ahead (except the Brittany Ferry!).
Without EHU you can leave it a lot later but I wouldn't risk turning up without a booking as the no vacancies sign is usually up by Friday night leading into these bank holiday. Hope you can make it.

At the moment there are 6 of us going:
Pauly, Loz, Fish, Buggirl, DaveyB, and Davenjo (albeit he is there with a different group).

It looks like I am going to have to drive down on the Saturday night now folks as I have got a work event on on the Saturday morning now!

Maybe 8, met a cracking guy today with a black 4 motion at Oswestry. Have given him details.
So looking forward to this weekend...... just hope someone can program my mirrors to fold.......

Maybe 8, met a cracking guy today with a black 4 motion at Oswestry. Have given him details.
So looking forward to this weekend...... just hope someone can program my mirrors to fold.......
So long as you have a euro 5 then it's dead easy for someone with VCDS.

Back