The Annual T6F Pilgrimage to Bala Lake

Looking forward to this one. Will be the first trip with our freshly converted van.
This weekend will offer the perfect excuse to go around and build a shopping list of what I want and convince the other half it's something we need.

In the diary for 2nd.. going to be a cracking weekend..hopefully team T6F will sort the van arrangement out this year.
I've given instructions to wife so she is fully aware of this event.

Going to bring the kayaks this year me thinks, especially if I can't find a T6F field project.

Is there any thoughts on group bookings so we’re all in the same place. Missed out on the first trip so don’t want to miss this one.

They don't take group bookings for bank holiday weekends. What we did last year was call them and say we would be expecting a number of bookings for the T6 Forum and ask that they put us together, which they did for us. we all then booked up and said we were with the T6 Forum group.

We live in NW so plan to be there. Is there a source page with all the details to book?

Balla booked for me!.

3nights!
25th - 28th May!
Hook up!
Quote - T6 Forum.

(Edited)
Confirmed in attending:

Fish.
Mfwic.
Loz.
Ed Webb.
Davenjo.

Last edited:
We're booked in!

Meghan reminds us to mention the T6 Forum when booking so she can put us all together (unless you don't want to of course :) )

We're booked 24th to 30th but, as with last year, are with another group I run.

We've booked hook up too just to give everything in the Van a test. Looking forward to the Van conversion and the weekend. :thumbsup:

Back