The Annual T6F Pilgrimage to Bala Lake

I almost thought, "hot water bottle, what in May!", but then realised that this is a bank holiday so is likely to snow and p it down all weekend.

Not 100% sure but scanning through the thread the only people who have confirmed they are booked are
@Pauly
@Fish
@Loz
@DaveyB

? @Chriswhit are you signing up
hopefully @Buggirl will confirm

Anyone else that is booked to attend this meet, please post back so that we can put a definitive list together, as it would be really nice to know ahead of time who is coming, so we can play the "I think you must be ..... Because I recognise your van" game.

I'm there with another, non VW group (Uk Hobie Adventure/Tandem Islands). I currently have 6 units booked with boats - hoping for more.
IMG_3177.jpgIMG_8677.jpg

Loz Jr is bringing his SUP, Mrs Loz is bringing her camera and I'll bring my VCDS :)

Grey van, emblem on the bonnet? We may recognise the van, but unless you have the emblem shaved into the back of your swede, the game still works.
It's not like anyone is not going to know who I am, 6'5" tall, big ole ugly scar down side of head! I'll be the one wearing a bag, that'll fool everyone.;)

Loz Jr is bringing his SUP, Mrs Loz is bringing her camera and I'll bring my VCDS :)
Jo will be taking her SUP but is a relative beginner. Tony, proprietor of Green Dragon Watersports on site, is a pretty hard core paddle boarder- he was doing laps of the lake before breakfast last year in training for an endurance race along the Yukon. :)

Just mentioned it to the missus and it's a possibility; been meaning to do North Wales again for ages.

This might not be good news for all members... :D

Just mentioned it to the missus and it's a possibility; been meaning to do North Wales again for ages.

This might not be good news for all members... :D
Don't leave it too long before deciding/booking, especially if you want EHU, as the site is usually full over the late May (and August) Bank Holidays with the EHU pitches going first.

Back