Annual T6F Pilgrimage To Bala Lake 24 - (24th - 27th May 2024)

Annual T6F Pilgrimage To Bala Lake 24 - (24th - 27th May 2024)
Posted by Dellmassive
Glanllyn Caravan & Camping Park
Friday, 24 May, 2024 - 12:00
Until: Monday, 27 May, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
It looks like we will be fashionably late to the party on Friday, wifey is working the 7pm to 8am night shitf on Thursday night and feels she would be better company if she had a few hours sleep before we hit the road. I've spoken to Glen Allan and we can arrive anything up to 9pm if we are happy to pitch the awning in darkness!
If any fellow forum folk had a large enough handbag and inclination to reserve a poor hard working NHS worker a space for the van and awning we would be internally grateful!
See y'all Friday late! Rather excited...

Last edited:
It looks like we will be fashionably late to the party on Friday, wifey is working the 7pm to 8pm night shitf on Thursday night and feels she would be better company if she had a few hours sleep before we hit the road. I've spoken to Glen Allan and we can arrive anything up to 9pm if we are happy to pitch the awning in darkness!
If any fellow forum folk had a large enough handbag and inclination to reserve a poor hard working NHS worker a space for the van and awning we would be internally grateful!
See y'all Friday late! Rather excited...
I’m sure we’ll sort you a little place in the corner.

Hi all, I have managed to speak to reception at Glanllyn this morning about the T6F weekend. We cannot now come due to ill health but I can offer my paid for booking for 3 nights for 2 adults without ehu to someone else if they would like it. If anyone I’d interested pm me and I’ll give you my booking reference.
Sorry to be missing this, hope to make it to the summer camp. Have a great weekend.

Hi all, I have managed to speak to reception at Glanllyn this morning about the T6F weekend. We cannot now come due to ill health but I can offer my paid for booking for 3 nights for 2 adults without ehu to someone else if they would like it. If anyone I’d interested pm me and I’ll give you my booking reference.
Sorry to be missing this, hope to make it to the summer camp. Have a great weekend.
Get well soon mate.

@fezza68, hi Mark are you going to make a guest appearance seen as you are at Bala lake ha ha

Last edited:
Back