Team Deep Pearl Black

Daring colour choice for the seats - best not sit in those wearing any new denim. :eek:

Nice Chevy btw. :thumbsup:

The seats look fab although I’d maybe have some nice covers. If the drivers seat is used mostly, a nice Tailored sheepskin one would not look out of place ( just for winter ?). Either way I love it. Btw your van has a very similar look to mine. Although I’m not lowered yet. But will be soon

5B190B9F-F9B2-4B64-BE92-65CFA4BA9F0F.jpeg

Hello all,
I'm new here. Recently bought a black t6. I'm looking into changing the front grille and the front and rear badges to all gloss black to make it full black. But I am not sure how it will look. Does anyone have a picture of this so i can see what it looks like? I would also like to hear your opinions.
Thanks in advance.
Krt6

Hello all,
I'm new here. Recently bought a black t6. I'm looking into changing the front grille and the front and rear badges to all gloss black to make it full black. But I am not sure how it will look. Does anyone have a picture of this so i can see what it looks like? I would also like to hear your opinions.
Thanks in advance.
Krt6
scroll back a little and you will see mine - gloss black rear badge. I have gloss front grill etc but kept chrome badge (for now at least)

Hello all,
Thanks in advance.
Krt6
Is this what you're after?

1677855622535.png 1677855663010.png

Try and ignore the hideous matt stripes front and back...they're coming off ;)

Hello all,
Thanks in advance.
Krt6
Have you looked through the whole of this thread? If you're after pics of the blacked-out, 'murdered' look, then this very thread is probably your best bet.

Have you looked through the whole of this thread? If you're after pics of the blacked-out, 'murdered' look, then this very thread is probably your best bet.
I've seen all 31 pages of this thread. A lot of very very nice looking vans. But i keep looking for more. Also ordered the parts and just gonna try it out.

Yes, something like this. Except the sportline bumper. Only a gloss black front splitter. Very nice van
Thanks bud. I'm not looking to sell ;)
As @Bav suggests, just scroll through this thread...you're bound to see what you're looking to replicate.

Back