Team Deep Pearl Black

Just the wheels I’m looking for.
What are they? Supermetals 19” in grey ?
Leighton vans front and rear bumpers?
Yes Leighton vans front and rear bumpers,
the wheels are also,

Leighton LV-2 Gunmetal & Polished Face Alloys this is a staggered set up so don’t go with their tyre recommendation I was wrongly advised by them and found out later the tyre should of been 255/40R20 on front and 275/40R20 extra load on a T32 for weight reasons

Yes bud, VTA did the conversion. Few pics attached...let me know if there's anything specific you're after View attachment 173488View attachment 173491View attachment 173490
Cheers. :thumbsup:

Not looking for anything specific bud. It's just that, until I get my own van, I have to get my Transporter fix by drooling over other people's campers :D - especially VTA conversions as that's who'll be converting mine.

A RIB bed with a HiLo roof - do you have any issues with head-height when carrying rear passengers, or do you just slide the bed forward?

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Not looking for anything specific bud. It's just that, until I get my own van, I have to get my Transporter fix by drooling over other people's campers :D - especially VTA conversions as that's who'll be converting mine.

A RIB bed with a HiLo roof - do you have any issues with head-height when carrying rear passengers, or do you just slide the bed forward?
The bed is a Reimo Variotech 3000, as I wanted a 3-seater on rails. The head-height is actually ok regardless of the bed position. I'm 5'10" and it's fine for me...but any taller and you'd start to notice

I was worried about it, must admit, as I'd read lots of articles about height issues. But I was prepared to accept it, as the HiLo (or whatever we're calling them now) was the only roof I ever wanted...but like I say, it's actually fine.

The VTA boys are class. A great bunch who'll do whatever it takes to give you what you want. I even went to busfest with them for the weekend, and they looked after me

The bed is a Reimo Variotech 3000, as I wanted a 3-seater on rails. The head-height is actually ok regardless of the bed position. I'm 5'10" and it's fine for me...but any taller and you'd start to notice

I was worried about it, must admit, as I'd read lots of articles about height issues. But I was prepared to accept it, as the HiLo (or whatever we're calling them now) was the only roof I ever wanted...but like I say, it's actually fine.

The VTA boys are class. A great bunch who'll do whatever it takes to give you what you want. I even went to busfest with them for the weekend, and they looked after me
I'm 6', but have relatively long legs and a short body - so I might be okay. I'd prefer RIB over RnR as I think they're more comfy (for both riding and sleeping), but my planned setup will be a LWB with a rear kitchen behind a bespoke bulkhead (similar to below) and I'm not sure if the RIB would work too well in front of a bulkhead.

Great to hear your thoughts on the VTA guys - that's definitely the vibe they gave me. Also, I've got to agree with you about the HiLo roof - the only pop-top I wanted too.

Hope you enjoy your new van - it looks mint inside & out. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

1663967022142.png

LWB with a rear kitchen behind a bespoke bulkhead (similar to below)
We saw this van at the NEC show last year, which is where we first started talking to Greg at VTA. As I walked away I knew we were going to use them for our conversion.

Good luck with your impending purchase and conversion @Bav ...hope all goes well. Keep us posted

We saw this van at the NEC show last year, which is where we first started talking to Greg at VTA. As I walked away I knew we were going to use them for our conversion.
Yeah, this was the design VTA were working on when I visited them in June '21. They've added a few bells & whistles to their show van (which, as you say, they took to the NEC), but, essentially, it's the same design as I've asked for. The NEC was the first time I saw the design in the flesh, and I came away from their stand confident I'd made the right choice of conversion and convertor.

Good luck with your impending purchase and conversion @Bav ...hope all goes well. Keep us posted
Cheers - will do. :)

Back