Team Deep Pearl Black

What are your plans for it? 3rd row and pod again or full camper?

This time I intend to go back to basics. The last one I ended up spending loads of time and money putting things in that we just didn't use like a kitchen pod etc. I think I had 3 different versions of seating/storage and then the pod, plus I did the Kombi conversion as it was a PV when I got it.

With this one being a factory Kombi the hard bits like cutting windows and installing the seats are already done.

We only use the van as somewhere to eat lunch, get changed, take our bicycles out (plus my daily driver) and I much preferred a packed lunch picnic style or a takeaway fish and chips sitting at the table compared to the hassle of actually cooking something in it.

Will be lowering, alloys, spoilers, carpet lining, some sort of table and storage with swivel seat(s). Will probably fit a leisure battery/portable battery pack to run a camping kettle for cups of tea and maybe a mini fridge.

This was version one of my last van and I actually think I got it right first time - simplest plus the cheapest!

vwt6kombi3.jpg

This time I intend to go back to basics. The last one I ended up spending loads of time and money putting things in that we just didn't use like a kitchen pod etc. I think I had 3 different versions of seating/storage and then the pod, plus I did the Kombi conversion as it was a PV when I got it.

With this one being a factory Kombi the hard bits like cutting windows and installing the seats are already done.

We only use the van as somewhere to eat lunch, get changed, take our bicycles out (plus my daily driver) and I much preferred a packed lunch picnic style or a takeaway fish and chips sitting at the table compared to the hassle of actually cooking something in it.

Will be lowering, alloys, spoilers, carpet lining, some sort of table and storage with swivel seat(s). Will probably fit a leisure battery/portable battery pack to run a camping kettle for cups of tea and maybe a mini fridge.

This was version one of my last van and I actually think I got it right first time - simplest plus the cheapest!

View attachment 160733
Sounds good, I used lots of ideas from your old van on my own... still WIP mind so thanks! Basically have the same uses, day van with family picnicking in it and carrying sports equipment etc.

Just make sure you sort the leaky VW windows before you get too far!

It’s actually on standard t32 springs, with 18” rims, but def gives the impression it’s been lifted.

Mine is on 18's with Falken AT tyres. Was amazed at how well the size and style combo fitted the arches without any need to change the suspension

My van is currently with the folks at Visiontech, undergoing some significant upgrades...details to follow
Oooo! I gotta a conversion slot booked with them... just no van to convert yet :(

Would be interested in pics once you've had your work done. :thumbsup:

Back