Team Deep Pearl Black

hi did you transfer the tps from your old vw wheels or fit new? i am thinking of fitting the same wheels
I haven’t got the VW TPMS, I have a AliExpress Chinese add on special.
Which are big round dust cap things you put on.
The normal Tyre monitoring on the VW California works on wheel rotation and alerts you if you have a flat. (Not sure if you knew that, I had to google it myself)
I’m sure the guys at WheelWorx in Mansfield can advise you.
They did me a solid with the Tomahawk Kaytos.
A great looking wheel.

Hi all, only had our California for a few months but already done a full front blackout myself, but decided that a little colour would enhance a bit more so sprayed up in a vw orange. Personally think it looks great. Rear spoiler, black rear badge and going to respray the rear California badge in the same orange as the front.
IMG_2506.jpeg

Hi all, only had our California for a few months but already done a full front blackout myself, but decided that a little colour would enhance a bit more so sprayed up in a vw orange. Personally think it looks great. Rear spoiler, black rear badge and going to respray the rear California badge in the same orange as the front.
View attachment 202983
looks sweet! when you say you did the blackout yourself, did you paint the plastics gloss black yourself?

Back