Team Deep Pearl Black

I've seen all 31 pages of this thread. A lot of very very nice looking vans. But i keep looking for more. Also ordered the parts and just gonna try it out.
Instagram...loads on there too. Is how I spend most of my limited free time, to the annoyance of the gaffer

If you can work out how to take it off, I’d either get it painted or use a can. You would get a good finish with a can on a small part like that. Quick polish after and should be fine.

Can you tell where to get the blue lower mirror trim? Thanks
Asked the convertor to do it when they were doing everything else. Apologies I can't be more helpful. Not much help I know, but I imagine it's as @Andpopse suggested - take it off and paint rather than being a replacement for the original.

20230403_185007.jpg20230403_184456.jpg20230403_184808.jpg20230403_185034.jpg
Gave the 4Motion a good wash and took some pics with the new lights, THQ black edition led's up front and Travelling Lite smoked 6.1 led's on the back end.
Not sure weather to lose the red grill trims.
I'll put the matt black transporter lettering on after it's had a professional polish, may change the carbon look badges for black at the same time.

View attachment 194603View attachment 194604View attachment 194605View attachment 194606
Gave the 4Motion a good wash and took some pics with the new lights, THQ black edition led's up front and Travelling Lite smoked 6.1 led's on the back end.
Not sure weather to lose the red grill trims.
I'll put the matt black transporter lettering on after it's had a professional polish, may change the carbon look badges for black at the same time.
Love it! I had the same stripes on our Iridium grey, just about to add them to our DPB Shuttle

Tasty!

I was sad when we swapped or iridium grey for deep black but these vans are k!ller, can’t wait to share an update pick of my van soon!

@Octane85 nice wheels. Do you know what they are please
As daft as it sounds I’m not 100% sure.

They are Riviera’s and I believe they’re RF101’s, but mine have a polished rim whereas no images I can find of the RF101’s have a polished rim, so I’m not sure if that’s been done by the previous owner or if they’re an older version of the wheel that had a polished rim?

Back