T6f Oktoberfest 2019, 18 - 20 October, Craven Arms, Shropshire

Early weather forecast isn't looking too bad. Showers all day Friday then a mixture of cloud and sunshine for the rest of the weekend :thumbsup:

Are we still bike riding @dubber36 @Gavandi

I'm missing out on the bike ride this time gents. Got a passenger... Which is taxing in itself, but also had to change my saddle so having a break before getting on it again.

@Deaky What do you fancy doing? LCC do a ride on Saturday morning starting from Ludlow Leisure Centre at 9:30. Just shy of 30 miles with a chain gang for the last 15, ending up at Ludlow Brewery. A few of us meet in Craven Arms at 8:15 and do an extra bit beforehand. This is the usual route, ending in Ludlow.

Badminton plus - A bike ride in Craven Arms, England

Or, I'm happy to do/go wherever.

Bugger! Now I'm not sure I want a break, or a passenger.... I might need to test the ejector seat! :D

@Deaky What do you fancy doing? LCC do a ride on Saturday morning starting from Ludlow Leisure Centre at 9:30. Just shy of 30 miles with a chain gang for the last 15, ending up at Ludlow Brewery. A few of us meet in Craven Arms at 8:15 and do an extra bit beforehand. This is the usual route, ending in Ludlow.

Badminton plus - A bike ride in Craven Arms, England

Or, I'm happy to do/go wherever.
Sounds good, however I might struggle to be in Craven Arms for 8:15 after a night round the campfire and a few sherbets :laugh:

Omg I’ve just realised the rugby is on Sat am. Wonder if there is anywhere can watch it.

Just contacted Greenway, only non EHU on grass available just wondered if anyone is thinking of dropping out if so I'm willing to buy your pitch,
cheers Sammy

Just contacted Greenway, only non EHU on grass available just wondered if anyone is thinking of dropping out if so I'm willing to buy your pitch,
cheers Sammy

Think I've booked a hook up pitch and I probably wont need it so you can have mine if you need it

Think I've booked a hook up pitch and I probably wont need it so you can have mine if you need it

Cheers for that Romany,the real problem is the grass pitch, the campsite have told me the pitches are really wet and could be a problem with Campervans, I take it you've booked grass? We can manage without hookup but prefer a hard standing pitch if one comes available otherwise we'll book a grass pitch,
see you Friday ( with tow ropes and gripper pads):):):)

Back