T6f Oktoberfest 2019, 18 - 20 October, Craven Arms, Shropshire

Will they let you pitch a little ( :whistle: ) tent? and can you stay just the one night?

Currently 12 officially booked on with the site.
Few more pitches available, Grass EHU, hard standing and none EHU.

Time is ticking..

I got a hard standing with ehu. So obviously there's been some changes. I asked if it was with the group and she said yes.

Is anyone going, taking their Carista? I don't want to buy it in case it won't work on my MY19 like my VCDS doesn't, but am happy to pay someone to try theirs for me.

Is anyone going, taking their Carista? I don't want to buy it in case it won't work on my MY19 like my VCDS doesn't, but am happy to pay someone to try theirs for me.

If you like I will take my Carista and vcds that works with 2019 models.

Fast approaching ppl.. come join us for beer, wine and plenty of chats around the T6F fire displays.. all welcome(shite about kids tho, must admit).next year well change venue again.

Is it ok to pop over for the day? Only live an hour away so not to far to go for a day out in the van.

If I was to camp, it would have to be in a corner by myself as my camper is a T5 Karmann:D

Is it ok to pop over for the day? Only live an hour away so not to far to go for a day out in the van.

If I was to camp, it would have to be in a corner by myself as my camper is a T5 Karmann:D
Not a problem. We're expecting a couple of day visitors.

Anyone coming to Oktoberfest from the south (Chichester way)?

Forum delivery request please :)

And more day visitors attending?. Think there are 3 atm for Saturday.

Back