T6f Oktoberfest 2019, 18 - 20 October, Craven Arms, Shropshire

Deaky

Life’s too short to drink shite beer
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Greenway Touring and Glamping Park
Corvedale Road, Shawbank, Craven Arms, Shropshire, England, SY7 9LU

Book via pitchup here - Greenway Touring and Glamping Park, Craven Arms, Shropshire

THE SITE HAVE NOW AGREED TO CHILDREN OVER THE AGE OF 10

Loads of hardstanding and grass hookup pitches.

Just mention you're with T6 Forum on the booking and they'll try and keep us together.

Last edited:
At last count there are 8 members booked in.

I have arranged a ton bag of wood to be delivered on the 18th day, which I am hope @Ed Webb and myself will already be sited and drinking(Rosè). So,no need to bring wood @Lord Mfwic help yourself mate.

Looking at the site, I think we'll have majority for our bookings.
@Deaky

Site have now agreed to allow children over the age of 10

After this weekend at Rutland Water, we're in!
NB not many Hard standing pitches left with EHU - hopefully they can accommodate us close together?
:laugh:

This the response from the camp site

"Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We are an adults only site and will have other guests on site that weekend that have booked to get away from children so would suggest that you telephone us to discuss this matter further - 01584861431.

We have agreed in principal that one of your party may bring their teenage son but that is the only exception.

Please ensure that other members of your group know that we have not relaxed the age limit out of consideration for other guests.

Regards Jane and Brian"

This the response from the camp site

"Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We are an adults only site and will have other guests on site that weekend that have booked to get away from children so would suggest that you telephone us to discuss this matter further - 01584861431.

We have agreed in principal that one of your party may bring their teenage son but that is the only exception.

Please ensure that other members of your group know that we have not relaxed the age limit out of consideration for other guests.

Regards Jane and Brian"

This is correct and the official line.
It was for the benefit of another member who has a 14yr old that wanted to attend.

This is correct and the official line.
It was for the benefit of another member who has a 14yr old that wanted to attend.
I ask the site if it was possible for my child to attend as I am part of the Forum group and that was the site response

Has everyone booked the grass EHU or hardstanding? If a mixture how will they put us together? Thanks

Has everyone booked the grass EHU or hardstanding? If a mixture how will they put us together? Thanks
Grass is toward outer edge of grass as points are there,hard standing is towards middle of site.
I have G-EHU but will work it out when there or on who needs what

Back