T6f Oktoberfest 2019, 18 - 20 October, Craven Arms, Shropshire

Maybe we should have an T6F2 Oktoberfest (kids allowed) :whistle:
I will arrange next years to have this, no problem.

At the time of making the decision on booking the site, we didn't have many interested parties(apart from the regulars), therefore a decision was made.

The more that members join us the more we push the area field to suit 'majority', but as of yet the main attendants are from West Midlands, or willing to join us.

However, I do hope to see you guys at the Christmas meal.:thumbsup:

That’s correct, I spoke to them yesterday, he said if no else was on site he would have no problem but there is so unfortunately no children allowed
That’s a shame :( oh well there’s always next year if you manage to sort a site with kids allowed

Maybe we should have an T6F2 Oktoberfest (kids allowed) :whistle:
Like @Fish has stated, before booking I posted a poll with two sites to choose from. One with great facilities and lots of hook up but no kids and one with less hook up spaces and toilets in portacabins. Only a few people voted and craven arms got the most. Sorry if you folks are disappointed :oops:

Like @Fish has stated, before booking I posted a poll with two sites to choose from. One with great facilities and lots of hook up but no kids and one with less hook up spaces and toilets in portacabins. Only a few people voted and craven arms got the most. Sorry if you folks are disappointed :oops:
Hey no I may have joined the forum a little late so didn’t vote anyhow ! Van is also not ready yet but I just know if my 10 year old knew I was trecking off in the new camper without him , he wouldn’t be happy when it had just been completed! There will be many more we can join no problem :thumbsup:

Just checked availability and there is still pitches left, is this just a get together camping weekend?
As you can gather I'm a newbie :waving:

Just checked availability and there is still pitches left, is this just a get together camping weekend?
As you can gather I'm a newbie :waving:
Yes it's a general meet up and a few beers around the firepit a chin wag and you can do what you want during the day. Everyone's welcome the only negative for some is it's an adults only site, but that will be changed next year I'm sure.

Yes it's a general meet up and a few beers around the firepit a chin wag and you can do what you want during the day. Everyone's welcome the only negative for some is it's an adults only site, but that will be changed next year I'm sure.
Thanks for the info, will run it by the better half later, hopefully she'll be up for it.

Back