T6f Oktoberfest 2019, 18 - 20 October, Craven Arms, Shropshire

Grass is toward outer edge of grass as points are there,hard standing is towards middle of site.
I have G-EHU but will work it out when there or on who needs what

Thanks, I saw tht on the photo in this thread. I just wondered where is better to book. I will be booking EHU, but not sure where to go.

i dont think it matters as long as we have a communal area around @Ed Webb 's van for the free beer give away he usually does :thumbsup:

I've just seen this thread. I live about 3 miles from the site, so may well pop over at some point.

Are there any road cyclists going that would like me to show you around the Shropshire Hills?

I've just seen this thread. I live about 3 miles from the site, so may well pop over at some point.

Are there any road cyclists going that would like me to show you around the Shropshire Hills?

How far were you thinking of going?
How fast??!!

It all depends what everyone is happy to do.

Here's a sample route that could have a cafe stop at 28 miles and a pub at 50 miles. Speed will all depend on peoples ability. I don't know anyone here, so I'd take a conservative stab at 17mph.

T6 Route - A bike ride in Culmington, England

I’d be up for a ride :thumbsup:

Currently 12 officially booked on with the site.
Few more pitches available, Grass EHU, hard standing and none EHU.

Time is ticking..

Hi all,

Just to check - I assume children (my daughters 11) are still not allowed - or did they change the policy?

Cheers

Hi all,

Just to check - I assume children (my daughters 11) are still not allowed - or did they change the policy?

Cheers
That’s correct, I spoke to them yesterday, he said if no else was on site he would have no problem but there is so unfortunately no children allowed

Back