booked in for next week! thanks @cgtmiles

That is not fair ! I haven’t even got them yet!!:mad:
Seriously though, happy I could help (now you will have some free cash to spend on another mod;))

let me know how you get on as I plan to get them to do a days worth of upgrades while I’m there.

That is not fair ! I haven’t even got them yet!!:mad:
Seriously though, happy I could help (now you will have some free cash to spend on another mod;))

let me know how you get on as I plan to get them to do a days worth of upgrades while I’m there.
Hehe booked in for next Tuesday , you used these guys before? See me going back, some nice mods on their site.

Hehe booked in for next Tuesday , you used these guys before? See me going back, some nice mods on their site.

no so let us know what you think.

dash upgrade, mirrors, tow bar, lights etc

I just need to find a bank to rob on the way there :):):)

Does anyone have any suggestions, I’ve fitted 6.1 led lights to a non led, fitted resistors which sorted the hyper flash

had a bulb warning on, but noticed that a side light bulb at the front was suspect

all changed now, no warning light at all until I brake, and warning light comes back on

does this have to be coded?

Does anyone have any suggestions, I’ve fitted 6.1 led lights to a non led, fitted resistors which sorted the hyper flash

had a bulb warning on, but noticed that a side light bulb at the front was suspect

all changed now, no warning light at all until I brake, and warning light comes back on

Yes

I had the same issue with the sidelight bulbs and that same brake issue, my sidelights were led bulbs, changed back to hallogen and that fixed it!o_O

Last edited:
If you don’t want to disable the bulb monitoring using VCDS then you could fit resistors like you have with the indicators. The tail lights are LED too so you’ll probably get the same bulb out warning when the lights come on too.

With front lights turned off everything works as it should, no warnings when pressing brake, turn to side lights no warning lights until brake is pressed, thought about trying the halogen in the front

not really sure how the Canbus system works, but seems by having front lights active there is not enough resistance or vice a verse

@Deaky how would you suggest for the brake light resistor

You could use the same as the indicator I guess. It would be better to disable the bulb monitoring using VCDS though. Click on the map at the top of the forum and look for someone with a yellow pin that's close to you. :thumbsup:

You could use the same as the indicator I guess. It would be better to disable the bulb monitoring using VCDS though. Click on the map at the top of the forum and look for someone with a yellow pin that's close to you. :thumbsup:
I’ll try halogens in the front first, looking at upgrading to led front lights eventually

Anyone know someone (reliable) in the NW that could fit some non LED 6.1 rears to my barn door T6 ?

Don't fancy doing a re-pin myself :thumbsup:

If you're only changing like for like it is literally just 2 screws to undo and unclip the light cluster. Un plug it. Plug the new one in, clip it back and replace the screws.

If you're only changing like for like it is literally just 2 screws to undo and unclip the light cluster. Un plug it. Plug the new one in, clip it back and replace the screws.
The 6 non LED to 6.1 non led is a re-pin apparently.

Back