Good shout from @cgtmiles, I thought supply and fit £400 all in for the new t6.1 led rears from UK Mobile Installation Services was too good to pass up, so after a couple of blowy nights at a local campsite, now fitted to my t6 (which had standard halogens). Fast and courteous service, all done in an hour and looking good. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Good shout from @cgtmiles, I thought supply and fit £400 all in for the new t6.1 led rears from UK Mobile Installation Services was too good to pass up, so after a couple of blowy nights at a local campsite, now fitted to my t6 (which had standard halogens). Fast and courteous service, all done in an hour and looking good. Highly recommended.
Wow if you were camping in this weather you must have really wanted those LEDs. That’s dedication:thumbsup:

I’m going to stop looking at this forum, just bought a set thru a German dealer on fleabay so my T6 rear led ones will be up for sale soon

So lights work as they should but while turning the indicators on I get 2 ’normal’ flashes followed by 2 rapid flashes on the dash. Bulb error shows on the dash. However, when I check the indicators externally they are flashing at normal speed.

Guess I need to install the resistors to remove the dash error light.

I have LEDs fitted with auto lights so thought they would just plug n play. Look good though and being a simpleton, I like the side stripe lol

56FDBDF7-7F80-4187-A7FF-7EB789679418.jpeg

A4C9584E-8A75-4488-BD78-02AA1AB37241.jpeg

So lights work as they should but while turning the indicators on I get 2 ’normal’ flashes followed by 2 rapid flashes on the dash. Bulb error shows on the dash. However, when I check the indicators externally they are flashing at normal speed.

Guess I need to install the resistors to remove the dash error light.

I have LEDs fitted with auto lights so thought they would just plug n play. Look good though and being a simpleton, I like the side stripe lol

View attachment 62134
Get the resistors in and you'll be fine!:thumbsup:

Do the resistors need to be fixed to the metal work of the van due to the heat they give off, or could they be fixed to the light unit? And if so, how? Ta

Do the resistors need to be fixed to the metal work of the van due to the heat they give off, or could they be fixed to the light unit? And if so, how? Ta
tbh... mine don't really get hot unless you left the hazards on constantly!!

Does any coding need to be done if you already have factory LED rear lights? I’ve already got the resistors ready.

No coding and they work straight out the box just the resistor needed to fix the fast flash on the dash

In case somebody might be just as lazy as yours truly but still wanting to do this mod Kufatec.com has a nice and easy solution.
Ordered today as well as a set of rear lights but those from ahw-shop.de who has a nice pricing compared to others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back