I like those, though I don’t really understand why people would drive round with sidelights on in these days of DRLs, it just allows the clowns who drive round with their fog lights on instead of their headlights whenever it’s raining the ability to do so. As for dynamic indicators, they don’t really work on vertical stacked lights imho, they need a long horizontal movement.

Or the clowns (very often in renault captur's )who drive around in the half dark with only drl's on and no other lights. Our Audi's both have dynamic front and rear indicators just so cool imho.

Or the clowns (very often in renault captur's )who drive around in the half dark with only drl's on and no other lights. Our Audi's both have dynamic front and rear indicators just so cool imho.
Haha yes, tends to be Golf and Skoda drivers round here. That’s the problem with auto lights, there’s a generation who expect their car to decide when the head;ights should be on

So if you don’t have LED rears already is it a pain to fit? Not plug and play?

Better off just getting THQ led rears?

3A7EB4A6-11B9-499E-A722-7B36C1DB9D26.jpeg I have van x ones. I had heard that sometimes you get a lamp warning on the dash if you have certain towbars fitted on the van. When I said it to the guy on the service desk he said let’s try and see if you need a resistor. Literally a screwdriver -2 screws per light unplug and then refit the new ones and it was done in the car park in 5 mins max. He took longer taking pictures for vans face book page!.

I think the T6 ones look better but I'd be interested in the 6.1s as the reverse lights look a lot better!!

Wonder when we'll see the headlights coming up? Guess they'll need some other part changes?

I think the T6 ones look better but I'd be interested in the 6.1s as the reverse lights look a lot better!!

Wonder when we'll see the headlights coming up? Guess they'll need some other part changes?
Probably bonnet and wings, that's a bit rich for me ;)

The plug is the same so yes you can just plug it in and they work but I was getting the fast flash on the dash when using the indicator so may need a bit of twiddling to cure that but it’s only the dash flash the actual lights were working fine
You've already got these fited @Pauly ? Have you been able to fix this issue?

I temp fitted the one light for a couple mins to take the video and removed it again before the big boss disappeared with the van on the school run, so no not even looked at it, guessing it’s no different from the normal setup of switching things to LEDs and worst case fitting a load resistor

So I’ve just been having a chat with a couple of other guys that have fitted these. Apparently you will get a dash error as @Pauly stated these are sealed units and do not contain bulbs. So you will get a light out error.
Two choices.
Using VCDS turn on Byte 19 bit 4 in central electrics to disable the bulb out warning for the indicators.
Or a load resistor on each indicator feed.
4xLED Load Resistor 50W 6RJ Indicator Flash Rate Relay Turn SignalBulbs Ballast | eBay

I temp fitted the one light for a couple mins to take the video and removed it again before the big boss disappeared with the van on the school run, so no not even looked at it, guessing it’s no different from the normal setup of switching things to LEDs and worst case fitting a load resistor
You are correct mate, you have to add resistor to fix indicator double flash.
Something like this(6Ω, 12V, 50W) connected in parallel before the tail light plug will do;)

$_3.JPG

No magic to work mate, they are a straight swap if you already have LED, if you have halogens then you need to swap the plug coming out of the van
The only issue is the indicator flashing fast in the dash the actual external lights work fine

Back