Got the lights in today, massive improvement!! The reversing lights make the whole job worthwhile in themselves!
Have got the bulb out warning and yes the indicator is flashing faster on the dash, still have to put in a resistor. job for tomorrow!:thumbsup:

5CE54D4F-B6C7-471A-942E-EE769439B392.jpeg

@LambethBoy
Perhaps a stupid question but then so be it. No pain no gain. :)

Did you cut the wire or is the resistor just attached in parallel on the wire?

:oops::(
Resistors are in. No bulb error. Normal flashing of indicator on dash.
Ok problems may not be over yet as I’m now getting a bulb out warning after pushing brake pedal. Came on after half hour drive. Light goes out after turning engine off and on. But comes on again when I press the pedal with engine on or off. :rolleyes:
Also errors from Carista.

D66525A9-0EDE-42C2-A088-56A3BA4AA44E.jpeg
Cleared errors. All lights are working as they should but Still getting a bulb out error! :(

Last edited:
:oops::(
Ok problems may not be over yet as I’m now getting a bulb out warning after pushing brake pedal. Came on after half hour drive. Light goes out after turning engine off and on. But comes on again when I press the pedal with engine on or off. :rolleyes:
Also errors from Carista.

View attachment 55858
Cleared errors. All lights are working as they should but Still getting a bulb out error! :(
that can be turned off with vcds

So, has anyone who has upgraded to T6.1 got a set of tinted T6 LED rears available? Looking to do a deal if someone wants to move a pair on.

Back