T6 LWB Indium Grey - MTB Camper Build Thread

You've started the juices flowing now. I could probably do something on the same lines to what you are referring.

I can upgrade and get a bigger printer with the bed space if needed. Give me a few days and i'll come up with some sort of prototype. This is exactly the kind of inspiration I need!

With regards to painting. Buzzweld PIO is the go to for this.

Sounds good! Will look forward to seeing the results good luck!
If I had more time I would be trying it myself!

If you had a 3D scanner or 'borrowed' one from work you could either scan the compartment and/ or the trim part to speed up creating your 3d DWG solid.

Good to know about the buzzweld just googled it looks great stuff thanks.

You've started the juices flowing now. I could probably do something on the same lines to what you are referring.

I can upgrade and get a bigger printer with the bed space if needed. Give me a few days and i'll come up with some sort of prototype. This is exactly the kind of inspiration I need!

With regards to painting. Buzzweld PIO is the go to for this.
Any joy with with this? I’d definitely have one

Unfortunately not. The business I was in talks with shut their doors for covid19. This is still on the plan and I will be creating it as soon as I have scanned the dash.

It will do the business is in full flow.

Follow Fast Fuse Designs on Facebook and as soon as the product lands you'll know.IMG_20210121_195828.jpg

I've released these. I didn't bother listing on the forum as I'm done with the trolls.

It will do the business is in full flow.

Follow Fast Fuse Designs on Facebook and as soon as the product lands you'll know.View attachment 103076

I've released these. I didn't bother listing on the forum as I'm done with the trolls.

i'd be ignoring them if it was my business. you're definitely narrowing your market and potentially losing custom...

Just wondering if you can gove me some advice regards the denby front spoiler. Is it sikaflexed straight to the bodywork or do u run the edging seal around it first then bond to the roof?

Just wondering if you can gove me some advice regards the denby front spoiler. Is it sikaflexed straight to the bodywork or do u run the edging seal around it first then bond to the roof?
Straight to the body. That edging you get with the kit is for the headlining

Straight to the body. That edging you get with the kit is for the headlining
Cheers. Not a bad roof but one corner at the front seems to sit high despite numerous attempts to adjust. Did u have to trim thr fibreglass so it sat better?

Cheers. Not a bad roof but one corner at the front seems to sit high despite numerous attempts to adjust. Did u have to trim thr fibreglass so it sat better?
You have to shape it with a flap disc. Same with the spoilter and roof. It takes a while.

Back