Morning, what fitment and tyre did you go with on the front in the end? I've got 20x9 et35 and was going to run a 245/35/20 tyre but concerned about the rubbing on the arch lip or catching on the screw holding the arch liner on?
I run 235/40 on the front on the 20” Judds, tried 235/35 initially but that’s on a 9.5J so was a bit too much.
My arch liner has been cut too

I run 235/40 on the front on the 20” Judds, tried 235/35 initially but that’s on a 9.5J so was a bit too much.
My arch liner has been cut too
what brand of tyre did you go with for the 235/40s as I can only find continental or Michelin?

Yeah I have some more stuff coming externally... and some ideas internally :thumbsup:

Vans look great. Love the colour.

have you considered getting all the grey plastic gloss painted? Think you have the lower section in gloss the middle and top in matt.

I recently had mine done and it makes a big difference.

fair enough, i am getting VW carbon accessories (splitter, spoiler) and was debating whether to go with carbon or satin black sidebars... choices...
Hi mate where was you looking at carbon sidebars from, interested in some myself

Hi mate where was you looking at carbon sidebars from, interested in some myself
Hi,

I bought the side bars from the forum shop (showing support!! :) ) and i will have them treated at a 'powder coaters' in kent. I was quoted £90 for satin black or £180 or so to have carbon.

Back