Vans look great. Love the colour.

have you considered getting all the grey plastic gloss painted? Think you have the lower section in gloss the middle and top in matt.

I recently had mine done and it makes a big difference.
Yes it’s in the pipeline mate with some other things

Hi,

I bought the side bars from the forum shop (showing support!! :) ) and i will have them treated at a 'powder coaters' in kent. I was quoted £90 for satin black or £180 or so to have carbon.

Good price if they are carbon skinning and not just using carbon wrap.

Good price if they are carbon skinning and not just using carbon wrap.
Alas the side bars are too long (LWB) so I either have to wrap or go satin black :(. Have decided to go satin black and to get matching wheels! :)

Hi Keaney

Like a lot of people on here I'm debating between a Caravelle interior and a UberFlux full width on rails and leaning towards the Uberflux.

Therefore, what's your opinion of the Uberflux?

Best Regards

Steve Carroll

Hi Keaney

Like a lot of people on here I'm debating between a Caravelle interior and a UberFlux full width on rails and leaning towards the Uberflux.

Therefore, what's your opinion of the Uberflux?

Best Regards

Steve Carroll
Hey buddy... really good to be honest, it’s exactly what it says on the tin really a rib on rails and have often moved it back and forward.

As it’s on rails it’s more over to the side so it looks like I may have a bit more space on the cabinet side than say a fixed 112 rib which is a bonus

Any questions just ask

Hey buddy... really good to be honest, it’s exactly what it says on the tin really a rib on rails and have often moved it back and forward.

As it’s on rails it’s more over to the side so it looks like I may have a bit more space on the cabinet side than say a fixed 112 rib which is a bonus

Any questions just ask
Keaney

Thanks for the quick reply.
What's your view on Caravelle beds or the views of friends and others you talk to on the forum.

Regards

Steve

Keaney
What's your view on Caravelle beds or the views of friends and others you talk to on the forum.

I think @Keaney’s bed is really comfy, but he hogs most of the duvet.

I’m not sure what he’s like with the others, though.

Back