Keaney

VIP Member
T6 Guru
After owning the van since Sept 2017 things will start to ramp up this year:

• Judd t311r 20” alloys - thanks to Paul at Tamar
  • Sportline splitter - thanks to Elliot and travelinlite and Baz at c&s coachworks
  • Abp suspension with Accuair Elevel - getting fitted by the install company early Feb
  • Hilo roof - getting fitted by Crystal campers shortly

More plans coming up and looking to use both Crystal campers and Northshore for the conversion as it’s being done in stages.

Also have some things coming that’s under wraps till it starts going to shows or I start sticking them on here with pics!

I’ve done some more slight mods thanks to travelinlite already for the led fogs and auto fold mirrors

Spec of the van is a T32 Swb 204ps 4motion highline and here’s some starter pics with number plate change thanks to the kids and wife for xmas

P.s GSV is for Grants Super Van which is what the kids call it haha

I will be sticking all future updates in this post and here’s a few pics so far... more to follow after the air install!

933BCAC2-4F65-4787-9C54-5B81F3A3A7CA.jpeg

FBA24847-91F0-4D55-AD8A-83D35ADE83FD.jpeg

36F7CEDF-CAC4-47DB-BEE0-E83DC47033B8.jpeg

272F3250-D43F-4D90-BBDC-0AA3DAECA38B.jpeg

9041A264-19A3-42F0-AA0F-E94B808DF50F.jpeg

Right it’s off to Crystal Campers next week for the Hilo roof and aluminium frame as part of their December deal.

Also getting them to use alcantara on the finish and just need to decide on the led lights.

In the mean time my door pins came today

7E571335-6E52-4080-A6C1-2DE9A0CE6DA0.jpeg

Trial fit of the Travelinlite sportline splitter

I know it’s a bit like marmite... love it or hate it

5B48FF43-DFC4-4C73-A43D-1DFD7ADE6ECC.jpeg

9FD558D3-E4DB-453C-B6B8-9F303D4804FC.jpeg

Seems like a really good fit, only trialled it on and it is a bit tight getting it around the arch but rather that than falling off... it’s not even screwed on in the images

Looking good Keaney another Hilo Being fitted here going in next week to xtreme vans can not wait in my opinion best looking roof on the market.

Thanks guys the December deal was too good not to take up to be honest.

Choosing interior lighting has been my next headache but think we’re getting there.

One thing I’ve noticed on some hilos is that the underneath is sometimes white, so when it’s up it’s white if you look up at it from outside. Mine arrived and it’s black so one to just check out

I ordered the mattress that comes with the HILO roof hoping its OK.
i am the same with lighting can not decide what to go for. quite like the ones andythom188 used Hilo roof booked for feb
I have also asked for lights to be put in the roof for when your up there.

I ordered the mattress that comes with the HILO roof hoping its OK.
i am the same with lighting can not decide what to go for. quite like the ones andythom188 used Hilo roof booked for feb
I have also asked for lights to be put in the roof for when your up there.
I’ve been looking at thermarest mattresses instead for a bit extra comfort but with the space could just use a air bed haha

Yeah I’m getting one in the roof... going with some silver ones that dim and have a night time blue light. They are not as super slim and sleek as I was hoping but going with them and see how they go... worse case change in the future

I’m off to Van Doc on 12th feb for my HiLo to be fitted. :geek: Can’t wait.

Around 4 months when I booked mine.

Don’t think so. My order went in just before they started doing the ally frame. Your deposit to van doc is used to pay for the roof which he takes delivery of until it’s ready to be fitted.

Back