Out of interest, how high does the suspension go? I'm kind of wishing I hadn't done the 'low' look due to me constantly scraping my ABT nose on the ground with a 50mm drop.

Just tinkering with the idea of having more of a 4x4 look instead and fitting some chunky wheels/tyres, but with air would I be able to have the best of both?

Out of interest, how high does the suspension go? I'm kind of wishing I hadn't done the 'low' look due to me constantly scraping my ABT nose on the ground with a 50mm drop.

Just tinkering with the idea of having more of a 4x4 look instead and fitting some chunky wheels/tyres, but with air would I be able to have the best of both?
You can definately lift it with air.

Very high I’ll get some pics tomorrow if it

@Keaney how did you find the glawning?. Is it comparable to a conventional drive-away?
To me they look hard to erect.. but then if i'm honest I have not looked inside one.

@Keaney how did you find the glawning?. Is it comparable to a conventional drive-away?
To me they look hard to erect.. but then if i'm honest I have not looked inside one.
Hey, the glawning is great... we got the 4m one so we can use it in most places as some campsites don’t allow them.

Here we went for one night and it was a bit of a pain putting it up to take down the next day but was a trial run. Didn’t drive away but seems easy enough to do so with a c channel rail.

If your camping for a few nights definitely, if for one then prob just stay in the camper van (when it’s finished)

Superb mate. The stance looks great when sitting fully down. Loving the alcantara too. Is it just applied with spray glue?

Back