T6.1 Sportline Black Edition

Where did they fit the airlift controller and have the tanks been fitted in the spare wheel space or in front?
Have you had any performance upgrades remap or engine or dsg?
Controller goes in door pocket /tank up in wheel space .
No maps on engine or dsg /A few jobs on the list /swapping compressors next week from the viair 444 (to the solow compressors) .apparently quieter ./upgraded top mounts ..
exhaust booked in about a month... It wil delete the dummy tail pipes on my rear bumper to real:)

Last edited:
Controller goes in door pocket /tank up in wheel space .
No maps on engine or dsg /A few jobs on the list /swapping compressors next week from the viair 444 (to the solow compressors) .apparently quieter ./upgraded top mounts ..
exhaust booked in about a month... It wil delete the dummy tail pipes on my rear bumper to real:)
Who’s doing the exhaust? I need to do the same, cheers

Will do soon as I get it back from plush. Had them do speakers and tweeter upgrade I’ll do sub next. Is there anyone on here also waiting for a black edition I have one coming may time but can’t have two.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the turn signals while using google maps on the digital cockpit between the dials?
I can put them in the centre of either dial but doesn't seem to be a way of selecting them in the space between the dials..
Was wondering g if anyone had been able to do this with OBD11 or VCDS.
Also is it the same for everyone else? When I start a destination on Google maps the digital cockpit automatically switches to vw nav..
So annoying... anyway to stop thos would be good to..

Tony Bank nr Leeds? I've used them previously - excellent product and service, but he was a bit of an oddball - kept calling me & his other customers (all blokes) "darling". :rolleyes:
Yes that’s the one ....agreed top notch service /product .ha too funny

Reactions: Bav
The black edition stripes are bugging me, one sides not quite level and I just think they look cheap compared to some of the other limited edition transporters. Do you think it would be detrimental to the value in the future if I removed them?

Back