T6.1 Sportline Black Edition

Fingers crossed my sportline in going on my airride from old van and my vossen hf4t custom wheels all sat in the garage very frustrating

Well had my Sportline a month now so today I thought I’d take it out for a spin now all the snow has melted and the roads are dry. Mainly to charge the battery and remove the fine film of rust on the brake discs.
Definitely needs lowering on coilovers as the stock springs are a bit harsh and bouncy.
Mine isn’t a BE so comes with the standard setup with the factory fitted -30mm springs.
Apart from that it’s lovely. Got lots of looks which makes it all worth while.
Only 2 snags are 1, why oh why are the P, R & Drive symbols on the passenger side of the gear selector so you can’t see them and b, why do I get an email saying that the online service is deactivated every time I use the van even though I don’t touch the system?
Anyone know how to turn it on?
Apart from that I love it!

301D26A2-FA5E-405D-AB85-788712036346.png

Yeah the gear selector thing is annoying, would be miles better on the right side, luckily I have the virtual dash so it’s displayed on there. Tiguan gear knob is an option? I downloaded the we connect app so never got that message, it is a useful thing to have.

Yeah the gear selector thing is annoying, would be miles better on the right side, luckily I have the virtual dash so it’s displayed on there. Tiguan gear knob is an option? I downloaded the we connect app so never got that message, it is a useful thing to have.
I have downloaded the ‘we connect’ app too but would like to know how to turn on the settings via the head unit. That’s what it’s telling me.
Need to dig out the manual I think…..

Has anyone experienced this issue using the apple car play with Google maps? Keeps going distorted when in use, have to go out of the map then back in on the head unit to reset it.

19A9EE20-18DE-457C-B31D-D82903096E59.jpeg

3A9B3EFD-D5C0-475B-A43A-6A5207AFEB12.jpeg

Yes noticed mine did it today also - I put it down to going through bad mobile signal area around here as I was playing music on that YouTube app ..was getting all glitches and then good again..maybe coincidence, but I’ll check again when going through the same area again soon

Common problem I believe. Happens on mine, can be alright for a week then do it every ten minutes for an hour. Will get it looked at next service.
Yeh same, sometimes it works and others it’s very frequent!
It’s going in for its first service next month, nearly covered 10k and had it a year now, has been a great van so far!
Will have it looked at. Just wondered if there was a quick fix.

Yes noticed mine did it today also - I put it down to going through bad mobile signal area around here as I was playing music on that YouTube app ..was getting all glitches and then good again..maybe coincidence, but I’ll check again when going through the same area again soon
First happened to me when I drove to Europe, so put it down to a signal issue.
But it’s happening round cities, where i have good signal, then thought maybe it could have been down to Bluetooth, but get the same issue plugged in. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The factory Vw Sat nav is also terrible, so really need to use the Apple CarPlay to get about!

Mine did the same today weirdly!

I put it down to going through a well known mobile flat spot around here as I was driving through it.. Music was being played on the YouTube app through car play at the time

Will try again soon and see if data loss through lack of mobile signal is the issue and advise.
Maybe pure coincidence!

Sorry for the double reply .. new to this and I couldn’t see the original post and though it didn’t go through..

Back