T6.1 Sportline Black Edition

JEZ#BLM

Black Edition
VIP Member
Picked mine up on Saturday, still getting used to the ride and needs some weight in the back. Really pleased with it. Will upload some more pics. Nice little surprise in the load area though I don’t wanna spoil any surprises for anyone!

747599A9-5DCD-43ED-9EA2-52D26949354E.jpeg

80371BCD-ECC6-4E95-AB62-3564E6FD5545.jpeg

It’s not at its lowest it could be but that works for me…. First day back out working between mountains and the sensors have been screaming at me so think I’ll stick with the ride height it’s at!
Dealer mentioned that VW stopped taking orders at the 1000 mark. As for the load area. My lips are sealed. You need some excitement when you guys get yours!

If you click on the three little dots and then on the spoiler button as per the red arrows below you can enter info that is hidden unless the user choses to reveal it

1637684767712.png

This is what will appear

1637684861560.png

or a snazzy title of you chose

1637684913676.png

Hi Guys. Just been told my sportline has turned up at the dealership. 4 weeks early. But all the technicians have COVID. So they can’t PDI till next week.
It’s a Kombi so I wonder if I get a surprise.
Lol the surprise will be that it’s actually someone else’s van and you have to wait another month!

It’s not at its lowest it could be but that works for me…. First day back out working between mountains and the sensors have been screaming at me so think I’ll stick with the ride height it’s at!
Dealer mentioned that VW stopped taking orders at the 1000 mark. As for the load area. My lips are sealed. You need some excitement when you guys get yours!
Interested in this comment? Assuming they said the sportline black edition order book was closed at 1000 and not the sportline? They will be quite highly prized these vans

Interested in this comment? Assuming they said the sportline black edition order book was closed at 1000 and not the sportline? They will be quite highly prized these vans
Yeah it's the black edition that's limited to 1000. With the way the standard Sportlines are crawling off the production line they may never get to 1000 before the T7 is released.:slow rofl:

As there is no number plate plinth, I hope the dealers are sticking the front plate on rather than firing screws into the bumper.

Yeah it's the black edition that's limited to 1000. With the way the standard Sportlines are crawling off the production line they may never get to 1000 before the T7 is released.:slow rofl:
:fast rofl::fast rofl:
Ha! Not wrong there!

As there is no number plate plinth, I hope the dealers are sticking the front plate on rather than firing screws into the bumper.
I thought this, so much better without the plate! :rolleyes:

Back