T6.1 Sportline Black Edition

First happened to me when I drove to Europe, so put it down to a signal issue.
But it’s happening round cities, where i have good signal, then thought maybe it could have been down to Bluetooth, but get the same issue plugged in. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The factory Vw Sat nav is also terrible, so really need to use the Apple CarPlay to get about!
I do find the Apple car play very slow and laggy, like got a 2-3 second delay when using goggle maps navigation through car play.. caught me out a few times going past junctions etc

The head unit is mirroring your mobile, so unless you experience the same distortion whilst using Google Maps directly on your mobile, it's very unlikely to related to mobile signal. More likely it's an interface glitch courtesy of those lovely people at VW.

I do find the Apple car play very slow and laggy, like got a 2-3 second delay when using goggle maps navigation through car play.. caught me out a few times going past junctions etc
Yes I notice this also, have missed a few turnings because of the delay!

The head unit is mirroring your mobile, so unless you experience the same distortion whilst using Google Maps directly on your mobile, it's very unlikely to related to mobile signal. More likely it's an interface glitch courtesy of those lovely people at VW.
I’m hoping they might have an update they can run on the service

Not an expert so would have no idea why but android auto seems to be OK. Doesn't connect automatically on occasion but once connected I have no lag problems..

Not an expert so would have no idea why but android auto seems to be OK. Doesn't connect automatically on occasion but once connected I have no lag problems..
That’s good hear, maybe it is an apple issue. Will get it looked at next time I’m passing the Dealer centre

I’ve been logged out of my Infotainment system. Re started phone, deleted then loaded app.
Reset password etc.
Can’t log back in.
Anyone got any ideas?

anyone who has taken delivery recently do you have a spare and or a carrier? had mine couple weeks back and no spared or carrier
thanks

Make sure you get a 17” steel as a spare to fit over the bigger callipers.
Carriers are around £80 new online and bolts around a tenner.

Could you drop me a link to the boxes and storage rack you have on your Van please.
It’s mainly made up from this company, but then I’ve adapted it a lot to fit my needs. I also put a m6 nut and screw with a dome nut at the front to stop them falling out. This is the 3rd transporter it’s been fitted to but works well.

2ADEA860-6483-44C7-AAEF-A46EFABCDFB2.jpeg

Back