Show me your THQ LED headlight equipped vans (V3 Black edition) Team Indium Grey

MY van has just failed it's MOT with these lights fitted. Failed on beam pattern?, no idea why cos have been fitted since 2022 and passed MoT, up to now. Lucky I had my original H4 lights, which they fitted and MOT passed.

Hi all,
Is there anyone in the central belt of Scottish with the THQ leds headlights that would be willing to show me the lights in person, I’m in two minds about upgrading.
I’m in Dundee and have THQ V3’s with LEDs if that’s any use ?

that would be appreciated, I’m in Dundee with work quite often
I’ll drop you a message in the next few days and see how your fixed
Cheers

Hi all,
Is there anyone in the central belt of Scottish with the THQ leds headlights that would be willing to show me the lights in person, I’m in two minds about upgrading.
@Gasman I just bought THQ V3 with both LED bulbs and will be fitting them in the next few weeks. I am near Edinburgh airport. Send me a PM if you want to see them fitted.

Can you do the headlight fix with a cheap Carista from Amazon or do you need VCD? Save me trawling the forums for the answer.
I’m not 100% sure but I think so. It was Dundee Kev on here that set both beams to come on together on his works tablet for me.

Back