T6.1 Sportline Black Edition

Thanks, not sure whether to go real carbon full covers or stick on caps as I like the look of real carbon. Or just the hydro dipped ones.
I have used both, the carbon lookalike ones pealed eventually hence I went for the OEM real carbon covers and they do look the business.

Be aware, carbon can cause issues with the performance of the aerials inside the mirrors.
I don’t seem to have any difference with my DAB with the covers fitted.

Genuine bits, they should be decent quality and fit ok. Although a lot of the transporter vw genuine aftermarket parts aren’t made by vw.

Regarding Aerials, if you live/drive in high signal strength areas you’ll probably be fine. But you’ll likely be annoyed if it does affect it, for a styling thing.
Yeah I would, I’ll have to think about it.
Worse than that, they are infact stick on :sick:

never, I’d have thought VW would do better than that. I’ll just stick with a genuine gloss black one.

Do you remember which genuine ones you got, were they real carbon full replacement covers?
They don’t do full replacement mirror covers, the ones I have cover the main body of the upper mirror but don’t wrap around the inside of the mirror. They do look good though. Doesn’t bother me that they don’t wrap the inner mirror. Nobody sees that part of the mirror also.

Has or do people on here sell there place for a sportline black edition on here only Iv been waiting 16 months for mine and had to buy another sportline so will sell mine soon as it arrives...

Where did you get your rear bumper and carbon bits? Should be getting mine within the next couple of weeks
Rear bumper, bumper protector and steering wheel are from Leightons. I carbon wrapped the inner door handles myself just to see how they look and hold up.

Back