T6.1 Speedo Adjustment for larger wheels

With the success of calibrating the speedo for larger wheels on my own T6.1 Transporter, I tried to calibrate the speedo of another T6.1 Transporter.
As is mine, it is a 2023 T6.1. However, it has digital dash instruments and TPMS, where mine has analog dash instruments and no TPMS.

On this T6.1 with digital dash instruments and TPMS, changing wheel circumference variant (17: Instruments, Coding, Byte 3, bit 0-2) has no effect on
17: Instruments, Advanced Measuring Values, IDE00845-MAS03213 Wheel circumference-Average circumference for trip distance, and
IDE00845-MAS03214 Wheel circumference-Maximum circumference for speed.
It is like wheel circumference variant is not connected on this T6.1. It can be set to larger or small without error or effect.

Does anyone know if wheel circumferance2 variant (17: Instruments, Coding, Byte19, bit 0-4) should instead be used on a T6.1 with digital dash instruments?
Is that what wheel circumferance2 variant is for?

VCDS doesn't have a helper for 17: Instruments, Coding, Byte19, so I would like find additional information before experimenting with changes to wheel circumferance2 variant.
Thank you for any and all help.

Please share
(1) VCDS Auto-Scans,​
(2) 17-Instruments adaptation maps,​
(3) 17-Instruments blockmaps​
of both vans.

Back